Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ideas Please 1st Birthday

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:03 AM
  • 7 Replies

What should I get my baby boy.  Keep in mind I am on a budget, and he is terrified of talking toys.  He doesn't mind music, but would rather it come from Daddy's computer while he rests. 

My DH doesn't want clothes or other necessities, he doesn't think they should be considered birthday presents. 

Thank you for your help.  :)

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ReachtotheStars
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:05 AM

Also we live in a very small apartment. 

culinaryqueen
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:16 AM
Say Cheese! Baby Boy's 1st Camera- in Blue Babys first camera for one year old boys, it does not talk
you just push a button and it makes the clicking noise, also wooden blocks are really
cool as well, or they even make a first car for one year olds, I hope these suggestions
help, good luck and take care.
kaitlynsmommy31
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:19 AM

I would say wooden blocks, plastic tool set, my DD has a plastic tent that can be taken apart and make really little that she loves, jumbo crayons and coloring book....if I think of any others I'll come back!

culinaryqueen
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:21 AM

35476 Oh also regarding the blocks I luv Melissa and Dougs products here is a pic of the blocks that are ok for your ltl mans age. 

Missi_Me530
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Our twins just turned one and got the smart bounce and spin pony and the bounce and spin zebra.  The pony is interactive and plugs into the tv.  They aren't that big and don't take up that much room.  They also have on/off switches, so he could bounce on it without the sound.

CarterMommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:28 AM

i got this for my older son who is almost 4 and he still loves it lol and the baby is 11 months and loves it too :)

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=882533

ReachtotheStars
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 12:23 AM

This is what I am looking at. 

5-in-1 Adjustable Gym

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)