Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone know anything about Ebay?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:26 AM
  • 5 Replies

I listed a phone for sell on ebay. It was a Sprint Blackberry Curve. A person bought it, and when he recieved the item, he was dissatified, because he has T-mobile, and now he is shipping it back to me for a return. I do have listed on there that there is a 7 day return policy. Although it was just added on there, I dont know how to change it. I am so mad. Is there anything that can be done about this, seeing as I did say it was a Sprint phone?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jahvarzionmomma
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:28 AM

If it was listed as a Sprint phone than you do not have to refund his money but if he is already sending it back to you it would be a little difficult not to. Did he email you and ask you for a return? If he did what did you say to him?

aleitch
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:32 AM

i think, even though you did not yourself check the "i accept returns" box, since the listing said that you would, then you have to. just list it again after it gets back to you, maybe you will bea ble to make more the 2nd time around!

SavanasMama08
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:36 AM

I asked him to relist the phone himself, he said that he can't, he has to busy of schedule. He said he will ship the item tomorrow morning.

Quoting jahvarzionmomma:

If it was listed as a Sprint phone than you do not have to refund his money but if he is already sending it back to you it would be a little difficult not to. Did he email you and ask you for a return? If he did what did you say to him?

jahvarzionmomma
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:39 AM

I would email him right now and tell him that you will not refuind his money. Specify that the phone was listed as a Sprint phone and it is not your fault that he did not read the entire post before he bid. Furthermore, explain to him that refunds are for dissatisfied customers who recieve the item and have issues with the condition of the phone not being as described not because he did not read the post.

Quoting SavanasMama08:

I asked him to relist the phone himself, he said that he can't, he has to busy of schedule. He said he will ship the item tomorrow morning.

Quoting jahvarzionmomma:

SavanasMama08
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:42 AM

I told him to contact ebay, and ask what to do since my listing did say Sprint on it. I think I made a mistake, because I put Unlocked Sprint Blackberry, but apparently Unlocked didnt mean that it was free to activate, it means that it is free to use on any company, which I did not know was possible. I am so pissed about this, and if he sends it back to me I dont know what to do. I am so pissed.

Quoting jahvarzionmomma:

I would email him right now and tell him that you will not refuind his money. Specify that the phone was listed as a Sprint phone and it is not your fault that he did not read the entire post before he bid. Furthermore, explain to him that refunds are for dissatisfied customers who recieve the item and have issues with the condition of the phone not being as described not because he did not read the post.

Quoting SavanasMama08:

Quoting jahvarzionmomma:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)