Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:30 AM
  • 7 Replies

So ever since our son was born, he will be two months old tomorrow.. i have absolutely no sex drive..unless its make up sex.. but other than that.. i have no want to have sex at all.. I literally just dont feel like it.. anyone else felt this way?

Its odd cause after our daughter was born, she is 16months old, was born i was all about having sex..couldnt wait! lol

Any ideas to get interested again? I feel bad for hubby..his drive hasnt slowed down at all. Everday he askes a few times, want some lovin? And i feel bad saying no, but i just dont.. and lately it upsets him..ugh.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
brandilynn4107
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:33 AM

dh got upset there for a while too after i had my son.. but i started having fun with it and i bought some cute dress up stuff that i could wear to try and spice it up for me and it worked! try something new that the both of you would like.. ds is 3 months old and i still dont want to do it sometimes.. dont feel like you have to just to please him!

Brooke501
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:34 AM

Maybe try some hot steamy make out sessions. Over the clothes caressing type stuff. Talk about sex when he calls you. I think the saying goes "Fake it till you make it"

Cmyfantasyworld
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:41 AM

Thanks. I often become interested halfway through sex..lol.. weird huh..maybe we do need a little foreplay..

JudeandLucy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:43 AM

I'm the same way!  I always enjoy it once it's started, but initially I'd rather be doing the dishes lol. Something about DH asking 6 hours in advance, "Hey, wanna have sex tonight?" just ruins it for me.

Cmyfantasyworld
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:51 AM

Quoting JudeandLucy:

I'm the same way!  I always enjoy it once it's started, but initially I'd rather be doing the dishes lol. Something about DH asking 6 hours in advance, "Hey, wanna have sex tonight?" just ruins it for me.

I feel the same way! And the fact that he asks multiple times..daily..just ruins it..

MamaDiane
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:03 AM

girl, you are so not alone!!  Why don't you come join us at "Grown and Sexy"?  We all need ideas to respark things in the bedroom, or to become more confident, or to just rejuvinate our desires! Hope you will come chat with us!!

http://www.cafemom.com/groups/sexyladies

sassafrass101
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:05 AM

My problem isn't just having a baby...I just haven't had that LARGE of a sex drive here lately and I'm just sad for him...cause a man needs that sort of thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)