Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How does one learn to be sexy?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:00 AM
  • 24 Replies

Every time I try to be sexy, and seductive and stuff I just start laughing, I cant help it feels so weird. Is there a book or something that tells you how to be sexy, and stuff. I had a friend that slept with lots of guys, anywho she had tricks or something because once a man was with her they were instantly hooked and she was just as beatiful as anyone else,  but they kept  coming back. It was so weird. Anywho I think she had tricks or something that she would do, and I always wondered how to people learn those type of tricks. Im such a dork, but I was just wondering is anyone knew a book, or a class, that can teach you to be all subductive and sexual and stuff. Can it even be taught or is it something that you just have??

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RyansMommie07
by Jessica Lynne on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:01 AM

when you find the secret, let me know...im right there in the dork boat with ya lol

msmoody
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:02 AM

Room in that boat for one more?

My man always wants me to talk dirty. I end up giggling like a 12 year old..

Kelli.and.Ellie
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:04 AM

lol same here!!!

only time i can be "sexy" is when im drunk -- thou i prob think im being sexy...but just making more of a fool outta myself...LOL

Quoting msmoody:

wisconsin-momma.gif

monkeysmom21006
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:04 AM

Let me know, too! But from what I can see, you're beautiful as you are. What's sexier than that? Maybe we're going about it in completely the wrong way. Maybe we just have to be confident in ourselves and not try to be someone we're not.

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:04 AM

lol, me too! I am so lost my dh wanted to role play so I started talking with an jamacan accent, then like Elmo and he got  all upset and said I runined it. lol

Quoting msmoody:

julionna_lion
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:05 AM

It is either something you have or something you dont have. LOL I used to model way back in the day (pre-kids for sure) and I had some really sexy pictures...but that is as far as sexiness went. In person I am so not sexy and never have been.  I have been trying to become sexy for the last almost 10 years (when I realized that I might actually be attractive LOL) and it hasnt worked yet.

So if you find the secret...please please please let me know. LOL

Carrie06
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:05 AM

LOL me too. I can't even think of anything to say and just start laughing. Sorry no advice OP.

Quoting msmoody:

msmoody
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:10 AM

Hahaha..now I'm having visuals of a sex-crazed Jamaican Elmo, lol..

Quoting misssy2000:

lol, me too! I am so lost my dh wanted to role play so I started talking with an jamacan accent, then like Elmo and he got  all upset and said I runined it. lol

Quoting msmoody:

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:10 AM

awl thanks,  I just want to spice things up, and I dont know how. I knwo dh loves me as that innocent school girl that knew nothing about sex when we got together but weve been married for a few years and I feel like I should be have a few  tricks of my own about now.

Quoting monkeysmom21006:

Let me know, too! But from what I can see, you're beautiful as you are. What's sexier than that? Maybe we're going about it in completely the wrong way. Maybe we just have to be confident in ourselves and not try to be someone we're not.

bridey530
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:12 AM

when you find out let me know lol.  i'm the same way.  however jmo you do have a very seductive beauty.  good luck momma.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)