Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:06 AM
  • 7 Replies

I need some friends!

I have been on here a while but don't have any moms that I really talk to.

So here is a little about me. My name is Ali I am 26 years old.

I have been married for just over 2 years and have a baby girl named Violet who is three months old.

I Am a sahm I worked till I had Violet as a barber but now it is cheaper for me not to work, although now i swear I work harder now lol..

My hubby is a musician and a artist and we live just outside of Seattle.

Both my husband and I are Christian but he was brought up Buddhist and I was brought up Jewish.( Don't worry I don't try to save people or push my beliefs on them)

I hope to hear from some moms! And feel free to tell me about groups you think I would like also!

XOXO,

Ali

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
miss_nevin
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:11 AM

Everett myself.. got the same problem as you.. though i am not married.. got two little once.. a boy and a girl... if you need someone to talk too just sent me a message

Razzle_Dazzle30
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:12 AM

Sent you a friend request.  Love your profile!  I've got two little imps of my own.

momintraining02
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:13 AM

I will be your friend LOL--I am Tracy 32 moved from Indiana to Oregon for my husbands job and I am now a SAHM with 1 friend here : (  I too am a Christian and love to meet new people.  Since I have no friends really - I am on here  a lot---it is how I get my adult conversation LOL.

I have two girls Alaina 4 and Taylor 8 plus three bonus kids and two bonus grandbabies!!!!!

Glad to meet you!!!!!!!!

Mom to Taylor and Alaina--Wife to my Best Friend--living life one day at a time!!!

Ali_Colio
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:15 AM

Nice to meet you girls I was worried I wasn't going to get a response since my post has no drama lol.

dychemommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:49 AM
Hi! I'm Anne. I'm 23 and have been married just over two years, too. We live on Whidbey Island, not too far from you. My son, Gavin, is 4 months old. I totally get the whole working harder now that you're a stay at home mom! I used to babysit as a job and occasionally clean house. Its not anywhere as hard as trying to run a house with a baby! My hubby is stationed on the Lincoln in Everett. We're both Christian. Glad to meet you!
dusky_rose
by Sue on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:01 AM

Hi, I'm Sue, a 43 yr old SAHM... I live in Everett and have 4 children, my oldest daughter is 18, my older son is 16 and my youngest daughter is 13 and they all live with their dad. I have another son who is 18 months old and would love to find someone that actually wants to talk to me (instead of just adding me to their friends list). I was a home-care assistant before I got married again and had my lil' sweet boy and I miss adult conversation. My hubby works at Boeing on the nightshift so I'm usually on in the evenings.

AnimalLover80
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:16 AM

Hi there! I'm Janeen... I've been a member of CafeMom for a few months and rarely talk to anyone =\  Been married a little over a year and have yet to be blessed with a child.  I feel like all we do is work, sometimes, but hey... you do what you have to :)

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)