Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stay at home dad

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:45 AM
  • 11 Replies

This is too funny!  Thought you ladies would appriciate it!

Proud C-section, breastfeeding, baby wearing mommy to Jude Andres born on 10/31/08

Loving wife to Rico, who is in Argentina right now, waiting for me and his son, who he has never met, to come down there and be a family.  If he had a choice, he would be here, but he didn't.  I miss him with all my heart, love him more than you can imagine, and am counting the days til he holds me in his arms again.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sallymoon
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:50 AM

OMG!  I have to send this to my father!  He was a stay-at-home-dad when I was a baby.

mstnbecki
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:54 AM

LOL.Why is it if a man stays home to take care of kids its a full time JOB but if a woman does it we are told its not a "job"?

JudeandLucy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:11 AM

I hear that.

Quoting mstnbecki:

LOL.Why is it if a man stays home to take care of kids its a full time JOB but if a woman does it we are told its not a "job"?

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:16 AM

thats cute!

nickynova
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:19 AM

Oh thats a cute video the baby didn't look to happy about it thowe

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:19 AM

noones ever told me its not a job. You dont get paid but its defienlty work

Quoting mstnbecki:

eyoungmom88
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:27 AM

lol! I liked it, but my DH could never handle being a stay at home dad...although he thinks he can...he thinks the baby takes care of herself and the house gets clean by magic farries who only come out when you're drinking a beer in front of the tv...lol

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:34 AM

my dh could do it. I mean the kids would be alieve and happy but the house would be a mess for sure

Quoting eyoungmom88:

lol! I liked it, but my DH could never handle being a stay at home dad...although he thinks he can...he thinks the baby takes care of herself and the house gets clean by magic farries who only come out when you're drinking a beer in front of the tv...lol

IraqiVetWife
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 7:13 PM

I love this video. Hubby is trying to get home full time. We would all rather spend time together.

He started a home based biz, hope to be full SAHF within the next year or so.

Scent-Sations, Inc.Bella Bakery

Free Weekly Drawing

War free oil for home heating, car & maintenance.

Visit:  LALube-N-Oil

The Daily Cafemomer-Work At Home Classifieds

DazeDelights
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 7:15 PM

My dh use to complain about staying at home wasn't work so I made him quit his job and I went to work! After that year he never ever complained again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)