Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im sick- tmi for sure

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:29 AM
  • 5 Replies

I have been sick or something for the past week or so and I have no idea whats going on with my body. Let me clarify, sick as in poo wise not throwing up. Like I said in the title of this post its a bit tmi so you may wanna turn back around, eww-y.

Ok so anyway for the past week or so my poo has been getting softer and more yellowish in color like when my daughter got rotavirus and it was yellow and runny like water. Well my poo has been getting softer and softer and tonight it was pretty much liquid shooting out of my body. I kid you not I was on the toilet for 10 minutes and had something coming out of me every second of those 10 minutes. I am so disgusted right now, BARFFFF.

I haven't eaten anything bad or changed anything in order to get an allergic reaction from something nor have I been exposed to anyone sick or got myself sick like the rotavirus hints too...right is that what the rotavirus is like you getting yourself sick? I know about the rotavirus but I WONT go into many details because its so gross lol.

Anyway I heard about the brat diet and thought I would go on that but I thought maybe it wouldn't matter since I think I got most of the nasties out of my body ugh.

Any advice or anything? My stomach area feels fuller faster when i eat which normally I feel like a bottomless pit to be quite frank. Then it also feels like my stomach is constantly gurgling and churning inside....like with gas bubbles and everything.

Btw, I also have a bit of a stuff nose....I bet thats a coincidence but what advice can you give me about all of this- if you have any??

thanks!

toddler girlIsabel born on 9.25.06 at 36 weeks

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
21noahsmama21
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:36 AM

You could have a rotavirus type bug just like your dd had.  There are all sorts of bugs like that, and me with my weak immune system, I get them all and I get them all the time.  It's HORRIBLE.  Not much you can do about it other than stay hydrated and let it pass.  But really it's just a bug and should pass eventually.  I've had things like that last on and off for months, when I got salmonella poisoning a couple years ago.  NOW I have it AGAIN and so I get to look forward to really shitty poos for the next few months lol.  And wouldn't you know I got it from peanut butter BOTH times?  I'm not eating pb again, lol.  But seriously, it's a bug and it should pass.  But don't you hate those poos that are so runny you could shit through a screen door and not touch a wire?  HUGS!

lujenem3
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:39 AM

There are a lot of colds, flus, & viruses running around this winter and it would be almost impossible not to catch something, especially if you have kids around. Since it's been going on for a week and your stomach is feeling differently than normal, it couldn't hurt to check in with your doctor. Might just be a stomach or intestinal virus, but better safe than sorry!!

lujenem3

jaysmommy04
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:43 AM

I wonder if it is something going around. I have been doing the same thing tonight. My stool has been like water.... I thought I was peeing when I first sat down on the toilet, but I quickly realized that was not pee.. Sorry TMI EWWW..... any ways I cant eat anything I feel sick to my stomach and I keep throwing up, my stomach feels like its on fire, and I keep having to run to the bathroom... Does anyone know of anything going around?

21noahsmama21
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:49 AM

There are TONS of things going around right now.  I keep seeing all my friends updating their moods and such to either THEY are sick with some sort of bug like this, or their kids are.  Everyone seems to be getting sick right now.  I hope you feel better!  Hugs!

Quoting jaysmommy04:

I wonder if it is something going around. I have been doing the same thing tonight. My stool has been like water.... I thought I was peeing when I first sat down on the toilet, but I quickly realized that was not pee.. Sorry TMI EWWW..... any ways I cant eat anything I feel sick to my stomach and I keep throwing up, my stomach feels like its on fire, and I keep having to run to the bathroom... Does anyone know of anything going around?

mrssalinas2011
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 12:47 AM

Quoting 21noahsmama21:

You could have a rotavirus type bug just like your dd had.  There are all sorts of bugs like that, and me with my weak immune system, I get them all and I get them all the time.  It's HORRIBLE.  Not much you can do about it other than stay hydrated and let it pass.  But really it's just a bug and should pass eventually.  I've had things like that last on and off for months, when I got salmonella poisoning a couple years ago.  NOW I have it AGAIN and so I get to look forward to really shitty poos for the next few months lol.  And wouldn't you know I got it from peanut butter BOTH times?  I'm not eating pb again, lol.  But seriously, it's a bug and it should pass.  But don't you hate those poos that are so runny you could shit through a screen door and not touch a wire?  HUGS!

HAHAHAHAHHA this is effing hilarious!!!!

toddler girlIsabel born on 9.25.06 at 36 weeks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)