Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

True love to me...

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:26 AM
  • 5 Replies

It's getting up at 5am after being up with a baby all night to make your SO breakfast & pack his lunch for work.  Lol.

The  things you do for the one you love.

What's true love to you?

I'm a non-married, epidural birthing, breast-milk bottle feeding, co-sleeping, vaccinating, non-circumsizing, disposable diapering kinda mom.  I am a stay-at-home-mom who will rear-face, public school, and spank if necessary.  I'm pro-choice, democratic, athiest, and all for world peace.  I support gay rights, I'm not racist, & I believe we were all created equal.  My son is my life, he makes my heart melt.  So, now that we got that outta the way...it's nice to meet you!
"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born." -Rajneesh
Trying to lose weight?  Already lost it?
Come join
Moms Helping Moms Lose Weight.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lujenem3
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:28 AM

Making my own breakfast & packing my own lunch so whoever was up with the baby all night can get some much needed rest-LOL!!

lujenem3

xxPaulaxx
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:31 AM

Man, I hope he appreciates you!!!

True love to me is us taking a walk together, hand in hand :)

ktnmase
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:56 AM

True love to me is - Dh gets up a little early for work so he can be dressed by the time DS wakes up.. and then changes/feeds DS and then brings him to bed with me so i can have a little longer to sleep in.

mommysasha1988
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:24 AM

& I went out in the freezing cold to start his car so it would be warm by the time he left & I lay out his clothes for work & for when he comes home from work.  I love being a SAHM.  Lol.  But it's hard work.

Quoting lujenem3:

Making my own breakfast & packing my own lunch so whoever was up with the baby all night can get some much needed rest-LOL!!

I'm a non-married, epidural birthing, breast-milk bottle feeding, co-sleeping, vaccinating, non-circumsizing, disposable diapering kinda mom.  I am a stay-at-home-mom who will rear-face, public school, and spank if necessary.  I'm pro-choice, democratic, athiest, and all for world peace.  I support gay rights, I'm not racist, & I believe we were all created equal.  My son is my life, he makes my heart melt.  So, now that we got that outta the way...it's nice to meet you!
"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born." -Rajneesh
Trying to lose weight?  Already lost it?
Come join
Moms Helping Moms Lose Weight.

mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:26 AM

Knowing that no matter what you will be there for one another and knowing that your vows mean something

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)