Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Opinion!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:17 AM
  • 6 Replies

I usually don't say anything about politics but here goes! I may get  bashed for saying this so please keep bad comments to yourself I am not meaning anything bad nor is this targeted at anyone specific!

I wasn't a Obama supporter,but didn't really like McCain either. I feel though Obama is the President now and we all need to pull together as American and support him. All the post on how he is or isn't gonna do well need to be put aside. Give the man a chance and see what happens. I am walking into his Presidency with my eyes wide open he could do great he could fail miserably who knows. All we can do is wait and see and support our country. I hope this didn't offend anyone and some may see my point!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Kelly77968
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:52 AM

WOW I guess since I am not trying to start drama no one has anything to say!LOL

KendallsMommi
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:55 AM

I agree with u ... U never know he can pull this country back onto its feet , I say have faith in it whether u like him or not because its ur country as well , so what he does with it concerns u so like I said have the faith and stand behind him ....

Kelly77968
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:58 AM

I so agree! All the hate posts aren't gonna change the fact he is President!LOL

Quoting KendallsMommi:

I agree with u ... U never know he can pull this country back onto its feet , I say have faith in it whether u like him or not because its ur country as well , so what he does with it concerns u so like I said have the faith and stand behind him ....

Junebug926
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:59 AM

I agree. Obama seems to be different from what we've grown used to and has a lot of different idea. Usually different equals scary to people though. I think we should go into this with an open mind because after all, what we've been doing these past 8 years simply isn't working.

kahlersmama
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:02 AM

I may not like Barack Obama (didn't care for McCain either), but I'm definitely glad that Bush is gone.  Now we can start to rebuild.   However, now is not the time to become complacent, IMO.  We can't just leave it up to the president, we have to take responsibility ourselves and boost this economy.  He may have some great ideas but we have to put them into action.

Amanda

Kelly77968
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:08 AM

I agree with you good point!

Quoting kahlersmama:

I may not like Barack Obama (didn't care for McCain either), but I'm definitely glad that Bush is gone.  Now we can start to rebuild.   However, now is not the time to become complacent, IMO.  We can't just leave it up to the president, we have to take responsibility ourselves and boost this economy.  He may have some great ideas but we have to put them into action.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)