Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IS this Normal to feel this way.....

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:02 AM
  • 10 Replies

when you are pregnant:  I'm pregnant with #11 and I don't remeber feeling this way with my other ones....I'm feel sick to my stomach all day......It started out where I was just feeling sick to my stomach when I get ready to eat.....then the other day it started feeling sick all day to my stomach, I feel sick to my stomach when I get hungry, and when I start eating.....I keep the food down, but still I feel so sick to my stomach.....Like I said before I never remember this with my other ones, with the others, I would feel sick to my stomach in the morning, and then that would be it.......So I don't know why this is happening with this one....Should I be concerned, or not...I go to the DR next week for the first checkup.....should I call the dr today or wait until next week.......Just wondering.....

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:04 AM

FIRST OFF 11 WOW you are a brave woman I would call your doc see what he says. Just b/c you have never had that b/4

kahlersmama
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:04 AM

I was sick all day every day with both of my pregnancies.  I had severe hyperemisis.  Might want to mention that to your OB.

Amanda

TheresaMomof9
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:04 AM

Ummmm. You've had TEN and you're asking US???? LOL

Yes, it's normal. Sounds like more pregnancy hormone than average. maybe you have twins? The chances go up as we age, I hear. I would call the doc if you're concerned or start losing weight. Good luck

T.

HuntersMomee
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:05 AM

sounds like morning sickness.. my last pregnancy i ws just throwing up all the time.

this time im feeling like you described. i get relly nauseous when i get hungry and when i eat istart to feel sick....

you have to eat something, at least a snack, just to keep your self from getting hungry, that way you dont feel sick....

my OB said its because your sugar gets too low and by the time you feel it its too late to fix it.

just try to eat a snack or something to keep something in your stomach like every hour or two.

our new baby is either going to be Keira Lynn or Ean River                

rowansmum
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:08 AM

I'd mention it to whomever you have but omg with 11 pregnancies you only got a LITTLE sick?????  I hate you lol,  jk.  With both my son and this one I was sick from 5 weeks on to...well...... I can't remember with my son but this one I'm almost 18 weeks and I still get sick often enough.  Maybe your body is telling you it's tired and needs a break?  It could be vitamin deficiency too,  that's the reigning theory here.  Or maybe your vitamins are doing it.  Try B6 twice a day,  it really does help.  And sea bands,  sometimes called motion sickness bands.  You can get them at most drug stores and they're really cheap and help as well.  Goood luck and congrats on the baby!

pregnancy
jmom470
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:17 AM

I felt like that 24/7 for the first 7 months of being pregnant. That's what tipped me off I might be pregnant.

Greenstone920
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:19 AM

That's how I felt throughout my entire pregnancy, which is why I gained over 50lbs... It was only my first, so I thought it might be normal, but if you're concerned, you should talk to your doc.

emandnsmom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:22 AM

I had it for my oldest daughter, I vomited so much, I really didn't think I could throw-up anymore!!! Oh, but was I wrong!! Good luck! Talk with your OB and see what he/she has to say.

Quoting kahlersmama:

I was sick all day every day with both of my pregnancies.  I had severe hyperemisis.  Might want to mention that to your OB.

TattedMommyof2
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:22 AM

With my daughter, I was sick 24/7.  They put me on 2 different medications to stop me from getting sick all the time and nothing worked. I was in the hospital all the time getting fluids because I was so dehydrated.  I had Hydramnios and they think that was part of the problem.

BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:23 AM

first off HOLY CRAP 11 children....

and yes i felt that way when i was preg, you let yourself go too long without eating...i didn't get morning sickness when i was preg unless i got up before 8.  maybe that is the same thing youa re going through and i assuming you have to get up before 8 with all the kiddos.  I always carried water with me and saltines....it helped a lot.  and eat little snacks every 2 -4 hours or so.  it helps, it doesn't make you feel as sick....unfortunately the closer i got to my due date...the more sick i felt and actually the more i got sick.....just mention it to your doc when you go tot your appt.  good luck momma i hope everyone stays happy and healthy!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)