Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My poor baby boy... Help...

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:43 AM
  • 1 Replies

My poor little guy has had a rough couple days.  His dad and I are seperated and his dad had the flu on Monday so he didn't get him on his scheduled day but got him on Tuesday and had him for the night like he was supposed to since he was feeling better.  Well Thursday night my son started getting sick and did throughout the night, he vomitted Friday morning and that was it.  On saturday and sunday he got sick a couple more times but he started to get a little stuffy and congested sounded, pulling at his ears and such so we took him to the dr's first thing on Monday.  Come to find out he has the flu of course, but also has an ear infection, and to top it, which we already knew but is getting much worse now his molars are starting to break thru and he is absolutely MISERABLE and I feel so bad for him.  Today he went back with his dad and when I dropped him off this morning he was a mess because when he's sick he wants mommy, just as any other child does, and of course his dad wants to keep him even though he knows he'd be much happier with me.  It just breaks my heart knowing he'll be gone until Friday and there is nothing I can do for him while he's visiting with his daddy and it just makes me feel so helpless!

Anyways, any suggestions for things to do while they are getting their molars in would be great!  They are tearing him up and I've been alternating every 4 hours between tylenol and motrin but any other ideas to help soothe his poor gums?  He did really well with his 8 other teeth he has but these molars are killing him on top of everything else.

Sorry this is so long but I look forward to hearing from you ladies :-)

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Cadens_Mommy118
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:54 AM

Anyone?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)