Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is driving me crazy!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:53 AM
  • 22 Replies

My boyfriend let's his son eat cookies in the morning before they leave for daycare!!  (He gets his breakfast at daycare)  I said made a couple of non-chalant comments but I really dont see eating cookies before breakfast, especailly every day!  When I made the comment about his son eating cookies for breakfast he replied to me, "its not breakfast, its a PRE-breakfast snack".   I find this absolutely ridiculous and it irrates me.  What do you think??  

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:54 AM

I let my kis grab a snack b/4 breakfast at school. Cookies i would let them

Crystallynn
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:59 AM

I am with you on this one.  My kids (on rare occassion) have had a pre breakfast snack, but it is usually fruit or something healthy.  The very seldom get cookies- and when they do, it is considered dessert and it is after dinner.

anetrnlov
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:00 AM

I think it is something fun him and his daddy get to do every morning and it won't hurt a thing.

Lanie_momofone
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:00 AM

I dont see cookies being a big deal..now if he was giving him pop in the mornings, or something really unhealthy ..then yea i would be a little annoyed. But cookies, meh..thats not enough to get annoyed about.

kaker104
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:01 AM

My mama once gave us cupcakes w/o icing for breakfast. Just one of those random memories.

I need to make snickerdoodles. I think I'll give my ds some of the batter...

mention my name

momof3111418
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:02 AM

Me too!!

Quoting anetrnlov:

I think it is something fun him and his daddy get to do every morning and it won't hurt a thing.

itsnotaboutm765

What kind of cookies? Cause I call alot of things cookies and some of them I would be ok with.lol

momto3infl

I dont see a big deal with a pre-breakfast snack at long as it is usually somewhat healthy like a peice of fruit.

itsnotaboutm765
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:03 AM

My mom use to just let us eat a big piece of cake.lol She use to say its got everything you need it in eggs milk flour and some sugar for love.lol

Quoting kaker104:

My mama once gave us cupcakes w/o icing for breakfast. Just one of those random memories.

anetrnlov
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:04 AM

Man I use to love when mom would let us eat cake for breakfast.

Quoting itsnotaboutm765:

My mom use to just let us eat a big piece of cake.lol She use to say its got everything you need it in eggs milk flour and some sugar for love.lol

Quoting kaker104:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)