Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:29 AM
  • 4 Replies

After no child support since Dec. 29 I finally got another payment.  That means for 3 kids the amount of support I get for the ENTIRE month of January will be a whopping $180.  Isn't that great!  LMAO  Must be nice to make well over $10 an hour and not support your kids while the man who isn't even their biological father works his butt off supporting your kids.  What a man!  UGH stupid ex husband.  Ok Done venting.  LMAO!!

Looking for a place where you can be yourself?  Where you can say what you want without being deleted?  Come join us.  www.cafemom.com/group/bitchbangers

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Ms.Mommy125
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:34 AM

ohhh I feel ya! I haven't recieved child support in almost 2 years! Yet, he lives with the girl he cheated on me with and had a child with and supports that child. Support the one-night stand child, but not your children from a 3 year relationship...makes sense.

sorry...that was a little vent-ish. I am being a man-hater today!! lol

mommy.gif proud mom image by dianacadena1423

dragonflykiss44
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:37 AM

you only get 180 a month for 3 kids? what are the courts thinking when they set this kind of amount? are they retarded??

Babylove135
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:37 AM

Quoting Ms.Mommy125:

ohhh I feel ya! I haven't recieved child support in almost 2 years! Yet, he lives with the girl he cheated on me with and had a child with and supports that child. Support the one-night stand child, but not your children from a 3 year relationship...makes sense.

sorry...that was a little vent-ish. I am being a man-hater today!! lol

I know how you feel.  My ex has a new wife and baby that he "supports".  They live with herparents but I'm sure he spends well over the crappy amount I get for my 3 kids on his new baby.  UGH!

Looking for a place where you can be yourself?  Where you can say what you want without being deleted?  Come join us.  www.cafemom.com/group/bitchbangers

Babylove135
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:42 AM

Quoting dragonflykiss44:

you only get 180 a month for 3 kids? what are the courts thinking when they set this kind of amount? are they retarded??

I am supposed to get about $335.  Normally I get a payment for $180 and then 2 weeks later I get $155 but lately I haven't been which is weird since it is supposed to come directly out of his check.  The reason it is so low is because when we went to court he tried to say he couldn't pay child support because he didn't have a job so they based it on minimum wage at the time.  He now makes over $10/hour (his mom told me this and I know it's true).  I have filed for a re-evaluation of our order to up what he has to pay but it won't do any good since he hasn't been keeping up with his probation (10 years probation for not paying child support) and he now has a warrant out for him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)