Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Calling all PCOS ladies......

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:38 AM
  • 2 Replies

Hopefully you can enlighted me.....I was told I have PCOS almost 3 years ago when we were TTC. I was on the regualar pill from age 20-26 and we TTC for a year and needed help. After having my DD I went on the mini pill b/c of nursing....was on that for 1 1/2 years and never had AF during that time. I stopped taking it before X-MAS and had slight bleeding on 1/7 (for only a day) and now I have AF again.

My cycles were never normal and the pill regulated me. Am I to assume that I will be getting AF own my own now?

toddler girlI love my FIONA JADE------Chrissy = Gemini, SAHM, Extended Nurser, Vaccinating, Obama Mama,Pro-Choice, Dog Lover (I heart my fur baby Bodhi), wife to a green card holding Latin lover, Mom to Fiona Jade our only child by choice! 

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
aimige
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:44 AM

I have PCOS and never had regular cycles... the most regular they got was 35 days when I did low carb.  That resulted in a pregnancy and I had my son.  Since then my cycles come almost every month.  Its like the pregnancy fixed some of it.  I still have issues with the other symptoms though.

supermonkey
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 7:53 AM

There are a lot of wonderful women with pcos in the group

Living with pcos   that might have an answer for you so please join us

Living with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)