Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Credit Reports...

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:45 AM
  • 6 Replies

What are the sites for the free credit reports?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sailfishmommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:46 AM

equifax is one, go to yahoo or google search and type in FREE ANUAL CREDIT REPORT thats what I did

bookwriter4kids
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:47 AM

freecredtreport.com

just don't check it often.  most people don't know this, but EVERY time you check it puts a mark against your credit.

oboe_chik
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:47 AM

I think its annualcreditreport.com. (Don't go to freecreditreport.com like in the commercials because you have to buy stuff from them.

Ziggy.Stardust
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:48 AM

IDK.. every one i have been to makes you enroll in triple advantage or pay like $1.99 fee so im too paranoid to trust them and they are supposed to be free?

luv_my_xiya
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:48 AM

you can use freecreditreport.com without buying anything, you just have to make sure to cancel it before the trial is over or they will charge you

Quoting oboe_chik:

I think its annualcreditreport.com. (Don't go to freecreditreport.com like in the commercials because you have to buy stuff from them.

Doudy2148
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:59 AM

You are allowed a free one every 12 months. You can get it for FREE at annualcreditreport.com. All the other sites want to enroll you into their program, which if you cancel before a certain amount of time it is free, but I forgot to cancel once and was charged $75!

Just remember, your credit score is NEVER free! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)