Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wish me luck...... Edit - I am done

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:10 AM
  • 15 Replies

I am off to start my first workout in years.  I need to do something now before my weight gets completely out of control so youtube video workouts here I come!!!! 

I did the entire part one of the 30 day shred and I feel like I am made of jello but it feels great.  I didn't have any weights so I used two cans of green beans.  I can only imagine how stupid I looked but oh well I feel great!!!

Looking for a place where you can be yourself?  Where you can say what you want without being deleted?  Come join us.  www.cafemom.com/group/bitchbangers

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_of_2_babi
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:12 AM

good luck

Juliannamommie
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:14 AM

good luck

aidensmom1117
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Good luck, let us know if you find any fun, not too hard ones! or ones easy to do with kids around!

Babylove135
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:49 AM

Quoting aidensmom1117:

Good luck, let us know if you find any fun, not too hard ones! or ones easy to do with kids around!

I just did part one of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.  I had planned on doing at least part one and two but I'm about to fall over after part one.  It's fun but I almost tripped over my DD so I wouldn't recommend doing it around LO's.  I am beat.  I didn't realize how freaking out of shape I was until I tried to do a push up..  It was pathetic!  I am going to try and do this everyday.

Looking for a place where you can be yourself?  Where you can say what you want without being deleted?  Come join us.  www.cafemom.com/group/bitchbangers

katiegirl
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:57 AM

So you haven't worked out in years and started with the 30 day shred? LOL Your crazy hahaha I've been going on the treadmill for over a week and did that level 1 on saturday I was so sore even yesterday LOL my thighs were burning! Good for you!!!

Babylove135
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Thanks to the four of you that wished me luck

Babylove135
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:00 AM

Quoting katiegirl:

So you haven't worked out in years and started with the 30 day shred? LOL Your crazy hahaha I've been going on the treadmill for over a week and did that level 1 on saturday I was so sore even yesterday LOL my thighs were burning! Good for you!!!

I know I'm nuts!! I figured if she can do what she does for the people on the Biggest Loser I can handle it too! 

jnh
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:00 AM

Good luck and keep up with it even when you don't feel like it. That's my best workout advice!

katiegirl
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:02 AM

Quoting Babylove135:

Quoting katiegirl:

I know I'm nuts!! I figured if she can do what she does for the people on the Biggest Loser I can handle it too! 

LOL it's a good workout but man I couldn't do that everyday even for just the 20 minutes. I'm sticking with my treadmill for now, doing a fast walk for about 40-45 minutes  day.

Ms.Mommy125
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:06 AM

I started the 30-day shred on Sunday. I LOVE it. On the first day I was lying on the floor in a pool of sweat though!! I feel so great now though, I work during the day and all I think about is going home to do the shred! lol. I really like the way Jillian talks too, she is a great motivator!

mommy.gif proud mom image by dianacadena1423

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)