Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WE GOT SNOW YAY!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:11 AM
  • 4 Replies

i'm so happy we got snow. i'm from Pa but live in Jacksonville Nc and we got snow yesterday. they pretty much shut everything down cause people down here arent use to the snow. for me it's home sweet home. I LOVE THE SNOW! it's so much fun. so yesterday me and DD went out and played in the snow. we had a blast. we're gonna go back out today also. all the snow will be gone here a couple days. but in the mean time no school no work no daycare.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
USMCwife22
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:13 AM

I demand pictures! lol. We just moved back from there several months ago and everyone is talking about how it snowed..I love how everything was shut down though.lol...psssh ...not here in Ohio..we just attach our snow pushers to the front of out trucks and off we go =D

bookwriter4kids
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:13 AM

I moved from CT to NC then to SC....we got a dusting and they closed EVERYTHING!  Bunch of scardy cats....it was borning...not even close to having enough to play with.  To me it was a wasted day and now one that has to be made up..(school)  AUUGH! 

RendevouzDreams
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:19 AM

We got snow in Inwood WV 2 days ago..about 2 inches..I'ts starting to melt awwww :(

ChristineSellsT
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:20 AM

Yippee!! I love snow....bummer for us its warming up and only flurries the past few days :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)