Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Fallen Princess

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:27 AM
  • 23 Replies

She has been fighting sleeping because I took away her bottle 2 days ago.  Well aparently elmo does the same for her as he does for me.lol

Let me see your sleeping beauties and princes

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
itsnotaboutm765
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:38 AM

bump

niki1125
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:41 AM

awww tooo cute!

ChristineSellsT
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:43 AM

They always look so adorable when sleeping!! LOL

zillionaire
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:43 AM

So sweet.  I love her pajamas!

I've been trying to break my daughter of nursing to sleep.  Night-time, so far so good.  She acts all devastated at being denied the boob when it's RIGHT THERE for all of 15 seconds now, but nap time... no luck yet.  I thought the nap time nursing would be easier to give up than bed time, but that is yet another thing I have been completely wrong about.

FIVEHAPPYHEARTS
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:44 AM

i gave him water last night in his bottel he took it like the littel guy he is next step is making his bottel disaper lol cute picture

toddler boyjonathanteen girlclaudia                                                                     school bus joseph and cynthia                                                                                             alexiaplaying soccer girl

itsnotaboutm765
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:46 AM

lol I actually got them from family dollar its right by the post office and I needed tape.  I couldn't pass them up.lol

Nap times have been easier for her middle of the night is the hardest because she still wakes up at least once.  But I'm hoping since she started eating more today she will start sleeping better.  Good luck.

Quoting zillionaire:

So sweet.  I love her pajamas!

I've been trying to break my daughter of nursing to sleep.  Night-time, so far so good.  She acts all devastated at being denied the boob when it's RIGHT THERE for all of 15 seconds now, but nap time... no luck yet.  I thought the nap time nursing would be easier to give up than bed time, but that is yet another thing I have been completely wrong about.

itsnotaboutm765

lol yeah ours have gone bye bye to my SIL.lol she is due in 3 weeks

Quoting FIVEHAPPYHEARTS:

i gave him water last night in his bottel he took it like the littel guy he is next step is making his bottel disaper lol cute picture

HopesMommy3408

My Sleeping Beauty..!! ...the bottle was easy to get rid of its the pacifier were having a problem with!

itsnotaboutm765
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:52 AM

Eeekk Yeah my friend had a baby shortly before I had my first and she had an awful time getting rid of it.  So they never came into my house.lol

Quoting HopesMommy3408:

My Sleeping Beauty..!! ...the bottle was easy to get rid of its the pacifier were having a problem with!

HopesMommy3408
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:54 AM

lol yeah i wish i would have known how hard it was to get rid of it.. i would have never given her one.. with my next one.. there will be absolutely NO PACIFIERS...lol

Quoting itsnotaboutm765:

Eeekk Yeah my friend had a baby shortly before I had my first and she had an awful time getting rid of it.  So they never came into my house.lol

Quoting HopesMommy3408:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)