Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Newcomer

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:50 AM
  • 10 Replies

Hi.  My name is Lori and I am 33 years old.  I have been with my husband Ashley for 12 years and we have a daughter Morgan who is 5 years old.  We are currently ttc # 2 after a miscarriage in September.    I hope to get to know everyone and look to this site for answers and support.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PoisonousBlonde
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:52 AM

Welcome to Cafemom!!

img381/8154/99620876gs2.gifthimage021.jpg jasper witlock hale image by mrscullen1jasoer2.jpg jasper image by NiK_ThE_NuT7255646.jpg Jasper Hale image by mabudachi3OMEYUP.jpg Team Jasper image by sspatlan88

steffiestylist
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:52 AM

Welcome!  :)  I'm Stefanie, divorced, but newly remarried mom to Aaron, 9, Jillian, 7, and stepson, 6.  I work at home online full time, and stay at home as well!  Nice to meet you.  It's addicting here!  Sorry about your miscarriages.  This time's the charm!  :)

HopesMommy3408
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:52 AM

Welcome.. hope you like it.. and good luck ttc #2!

krya83082
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Hi! simple smile

2cuddlebabies
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Welcome to Cafemom!  Good Luck on TTC #2!

Click on the pic to join us!             

Group Owner - Celebrity Babies
Group Admin - Britney Spears Fans
Also check out the Elvis Fan Group   tell them 2cuddlebabies sent you!

marine_wife_02
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:54 AM

Hey I am Jessica I am 22 and have a 22 month old girl named alyssa and a 16 week old girl named Saphire I have been with my DH for 7 yrs now and he is a marine and I am a stay at home mom. I had a miscarriage in dec of '07 and got preggie jan 08. Baby dust to u good luck TTC # 2

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:11 PM

welcome to cafemom

Hi!

Thank you for joining The Newcomers Club! 

Please feel free to join in the conversation and share your thoughts with the other members here.

There are posts on the 1st page of the group to help you meet friends, find moms in your area, and search for information.  You may also want to visit our Chat room.

To explore other CafeMom Groups:

• Click on Active Posts to see what's happening now on other Groups. 
  • Click on Active Groups to find the most popular and active Groups. 
  • Click on Find Groups to search for Groups by topic or location.
  • Click on  Recommended Groups for some group suggestions by age and interest.

The CafeMom Getting Started Guide is a great place to learn more about CafeMom. 

For help setting up your profile page and adding widgets, visit the CafeMom Group... Toadily Grand Slammin Profiles .

Anytime you have a question or suggestion for The Newcomers Club, please send a message to The NewcomersAdmin Team.  We really appreciate feedback from members and we keep all reports confidential. 

coffee

Make yourself at home and enjoy the site!
\The CafeMom Admin Team

25beengoodtome
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Roll

Hi Lori, nice to meet you. I'm Marie,55 been with my DH just over 12 years, I have a 30yo son Morgan, and he has a daughter 5yo.  See, 25's been good to me!

Juann25
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:18 PM

Welcome to Cafemom !

LaNette000
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:20 PM

Hello! Welcome to the group and to cafemom!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)