Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ALRIGHT LADIES! BE HONEST

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:22 AM
  • 77 Replies
Be honest, How do you view your body since having your child/children? have you been able to loose the weight? do you feel as if you are happy with you??
baby Pictures, Images and Photosttc Pictures, Images and PhotosTTC Pictures, Images and Photos
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michelle6_10
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:23 AM

Love it and hate it.  I have lost 30 lbs. more than I gained so I love that.  I hate the stretch marks and saggy skin though.

haysmom05
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:23 AM

hate my body! yuck!!!

Monika2024
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:24 AM
I had my son at 19. i was 103 at 5'6", when I got pregnant, and was 143, at birth, right after leaving the hospital, i was around 125. and in about 2 months I was back down to my previous weight. no stretchmarks-thank god!, the only difference i noticed is that my hips are abit wider, nothing drastic though. So i'm happy.
AJSMOM722

hate it!!!!  i cant seem to get rid of my jiggly belly & its been 3 & 1/2 yrs since i had my son...i wore a size 4 before & now a 12..hate it hate it hate it!!!! lol...

MommyRivera

My body will never be the same, but I wouldn't change that for anything. My stretch marks are like my little battle scars lol. A few extra pounds don't matter to me. But it has done wonders for my boobs! LOL

Ashlee-Mommy to Dallas, Gabriel, and baby on the way!

Nicky80

I still have about 20 pounds I want to lose.  My stomach is ugly now

stefb81
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:25 AM

i gained alot of weight with my first baby but it wasn't until my gallbladder started to go bad that i got really over weight. so i am just starting to lose weight and it really sucks

sailfishmommy

I view it as disgusting...I havent been able to lose the weight, not happy with myself.

Ms.Mommy125

honestly...my body is disgusting. I had my sons 6 months apart and it really screwed up my body. My youngest son is 1 1/2 and I could still pass as a few months preggo. I have hardly lost any weight, even with diet and exercise. I am not happy with my body at all...I don't even like going around my friends or family because I am embarrassed that I am still so fat. It really sucks.

mommy.gif proud mom image by dianacadena1423

Kellileanne
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:26 AM

I did great getting back to my pre-preggo weight and the only thing left over is the extra skin on my belly and my boobs are smaller now and a little saggy.  So, I feel pretty good about it, just wish the skin would go back to normal!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)