Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what we eat - true confessions !

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:42 AM
  • 13 Replies

Do you tell yourself, "just 2 slices of bacon, 1 piece of toast, a glass(6OZ.) of orange juice." and that's all you planned to eat for breakfast?Yet, you add a frosted or glazed donut

Lunch, you decide on the veggie soup.Then you add a grilled-cheese sandwich, and 3 choc. chip cookies.later, there's a birthday party with cake!

Dinner,"I'll have the roasted chicken breast, salad, and mixed veggies."The kid's french-fries are begging you to finish them.

Late evening, watching a movie with the family: "I'll be good, no munching tonight."Then your beloved brings out a box of cookies to share, one of the kids nukes some popcorn and  makes ice cream floats for everyone.

where has all my will-power gone?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bethmoore71
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:44 AM

That cracks me up, because I so relate to that! I'm much better when I'm following my online diet program, but not perfect. No way, not this couch potato!!!!

steffiestylist
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:45 AM

Of course!   That's the definition of a woman!  :)

SweetAngel0401
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:46 AM

Oh I so get you!! My hubby asked if I wanted cookies & milk last night & I said no thank you, then he comes in with his glass of milk n& the WHOLE box of cookies. I asked him why he couldnt take a couple cookies out & leave the box in the cabinet. I said you wont know how many cookies you eat. He tells me I keep track with my hands, (UM OK) then he sits down next to me, & OF COURSE what do I do, BUT TAKE A FEW COOKIES OUT!!!! GOSH I said I didnt want any, cant men help a little!!! URGH!!

shelia3

Have you been watching me????

itsnotaboutm765

I think you are hiding in my head today.lol

necro1134
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:47 AM

my husband does that lol i always have to make myself eat so i dont have that issue..i did when i was pregnant though.

kacree
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:48 AM

i have no will power what so ever i eat what i wanna eat. but of cours that is why im not loosing any weight either lol.

jerseybtch327
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:50 AM

okay who put camera's in my house? lol i'm the same way hubby had cookies and milk but it wasn't just milk it was chocalate milk and my daughter said "mommy you can share with me" ugh but ya gotta love them they do try to help

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Ms.Adventure
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:50 AM

LOL. This is going to be a problem for me. I have always been small, so I've always been VERY unhealthy, like, I ate a king-sized candy bar for breakfast literally everyday for years (and would usually eat another one in the day) and I've always eaten A TON, and always whatever I wanted. Now I want to lose 10lbs, and I must say I HAD NO IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO DIET. To go from seriously not ever worrying about what i ate to having to place restrictions on myself. F'in Boo. BOO! HISS!

But I ordered the fullbars, they arent here yet tho. Anyone tried them?

Erika_Steele
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:51 AM

Ha! No, I am perfect. I only eat 100% organic foods that I grow, process, and cook myself. I never snack, graze, or any other euphanism for overeating.

(sweeps cinnamon roll under desk)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)