Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

legal help

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:29 PM
  • 2 Replies

ok heres the situation. Back in 06 when i first started living with my so, i got a domestic violence charge. It was from the Police 'seeing' me hit my boyfriend. He was trying to take my car, phone, and all the money i had to go party. I said no your not leaving followed him outside, he pushed me away from him, i fell, got up, and hit him back for pushing me. A cop happens to drive by and comes and arrests me saying, i hit bruce (so)  and now im stuck with a dv charge (and to be honest, when i went to hit him. i didnt even connect, i just swung at him. I went to anger managment and was on probation for one yr. I realize now, how dumb i was back then (i was 21 and very immature) and now im stuck with it.

How would i get this charge expunged? i dont even know where to begin. im not a violent person and i dont have a bad temper. i have been turned away from great jobs because of this and i want it to go away. if anyone could help me, that would be fantastic....

pregnancy calendar

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
JZB
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:30 PM

Good luck with that.  I don't think it's likely unless SO wants it gone too. Here's a bump.

desnnatesmom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:39 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)