Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Movie??

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:31 PM
  • 17 Replies

Ok lets face it we all, as wives, get sucked in to watching those Action movies that our DH's LOVE... So I wanna know which movie you absolutly hate and which one you like??  I swear I would rather scratch my own eyeballs out than ever have to watch TROY or GLADIATOR (spelling) ever again. O and Rocky (I hate Rocky). The ones I don't mind watching are...anything with Jason Statham.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LittleBoPeep252
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:33 PM

i can't stand ROCKY or all the godfathers and any mob movies.

The ones im cool with are Lord of the rings and james bond-the newer ones

momof4kids1969
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:34 PM

My hubby can watch Ghost Rider over and over!! Drives me insane! I agree with you about Jason Statham...love his movies.

CannonMom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:35 PM

I don't mind James Bond or I didn't used to...but the new one is not up to par.  IMO

Quoting LittleBoPeep252:

i can't stand ROCKY or all the godfathers and any mob movies.

The ones im cool with are Lord of the rings and james bond-the newer ones

LWRIGHT13
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:36 PM

I dont care for the star wars movies but I like the super hero movies (superman Xmen ect)

CannonMom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:36 PM

I actually didn't mind Ghost Rider but not more than a few times.

Quoting momof4kids1969:

My hubby can watch Ghost Rider over and over!! Drives me insane! I agree with you about Jason Statham...love his movies.

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:37 PM

My SO is more into comedy films granite he does like his action ones but so do I LOL So I will just tell you my fav movies that we have seen recently.

1. Hancock ( Awesome movie! )

2. My best friends girl ( very funny )

These are just what we have seen like the past month LOL We don't get out much we rent, it's cheaper!

WWW.CARINGCORNERS.COM

CannonMom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:37 PM

Same here.

Quoting LWRIGHT13:

I dont care for the star wars movies but I like the action hero movies (superman Xmen ect)

CannonMom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:39 PM

We rent pretty regularly too.  I liked My Best Friends Girl, it was hilarious.

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

My SO is more into comedy films granite he does like his action ones but so do I LOL So I will just tell you my fav movies that we have seen recently.

1. Hancock ( Awesome movie! )

2. My best friends girl ( very funny )

These are just what we have seen like the past month LOL We don't get out much we rent, it's cheaper!

Jessicafredy200
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:39 PM

My husband likes those stupid american pie movies!

I hate the frat boy crap its so old and all the movies are just about getting drunk and half naked women.

I love movies that make you think. like the day the earth stood still. and I actually like action movies. as long as there is a freaking story!

Like eagle eye!

Jessica Chavez 

I am a tattoed, pierced, non-church going, public school sending, vaccinating, spanking, swear word using, bilingual teaching,stay at home,wal mart shopping MOM!

Babylove135
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:41 PM

My Dh loves westerns and I hate them!!  I do however agree with you and love anything Jason Statham is in.  I loved that one (can't think of the name of it) that he was in where the bad guy gave him that shot and he had to keep is adrenaline up to stay alive.

Looking for a place where you can be yourself?  Where you can say what you want without being deleted?  Come join us.  www.cafemom.com/group/bitchbangers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)