Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TMI.. I found a lump

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:13 PM
  • 16 Replies

on my vagina.  It hurts a little with pressure.  Anyone know what this could be? It is not herpes BTW. just one lump under the skin.  I know TMI but I;m a little worried.  My dh and I are unemployed and I do not have health insurance.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sunshine201
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Could be an ingrown hair.....

cinderella22_17
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Most likely its a swollen lymph node. I have had one also. If it doesn't go away in a few days you may want to go to the doctor.

devilkitty
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:15 PM

I had two when I was younger. They did a us on them and it was just a gland. I hope everything is ok with you.

P13
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:16 PM

It could be an ingrown hair. Sometimes I get them down there and I put a warm compressant on it that makes it feel better. If it get a little white head after a few days then that's what it is if it doesn't then IDK what to tell you other then to get it looked at. Good luck hopefully it's nothing bad :)

krista778

Could be a cyst (zit) Hold a hot wet washcloth on it until it comes to the surface and then it should pop.

itsnotaboutm765

I get one where my thigh meets my woohoo.  I'm not sure where it actually is but it comes and goes where is your?  My doctor said it could just be a blocked glad

NansMama
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:19 PM

ok now this might be way TMI but right after I had my daughter. I got a lump on the inside of mine, it turned out to be preaty much a massive underground zit...gross I know...But keep an eye on it, that is just what mine turned out to be. lol

EsmeVincent
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:19 PM

it coud be a zit, I've had one down there(and I don't know how cause I'm more overly clean down there), do you have a small mirror you can get a better look?  I would say just clean it really good for a few days and if it doesn't feel any better I'd go to a dr

XKsmommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:20 PM

INGROWN HAIR..SOUNDS LIKE.. ITLL PROLLY GET A LIL NASTY AND IT HURTS.. BUT ITLL GO AWAY

Kristin= Mommy to Xander&Kaedan,Wifey to Christopher,A stay @ home mom-not a MAID!,Loyal friend,Sailor Mouthed,Pierced & Tattooed,Kind Hearted!, Rap music lover,All around...Amazing Woman!!

parkerkamismom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:23 PM

Could be a cyst.  I've had those before and they are painful little suckers.

snowmanmerry Christmas

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)