Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anniversary Ideas please give me suggestions please

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:18 PM
  • 4 Replies

Tomorrow is our 4 year anniversary I want to do something special romantic for him  but dont have alot of ideas  we dont have alot of money so ... i just wanted to do something that would mean alot to him. if you guys could give me ideas that you have done for your husbands or ask your husbands what they would like.... i can think about girly things like rose petals leading to the room or bath  or sending him something to his work tomorrow  but what would I send I wouldnt want to send flowers... i need some ideas please help me let me know what you have done and if your husbands liked it.... i heard about a love coupon book   do they like that.... I am so at a loss please help me.  thanks

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ciejsgirl
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:22 PM

I just made an invitation for my hubby for a night of fun.  I cooked his favorite meal in his favorite outfit (if you know what I mean) and then we took a shower and I gave him a massage with lotion.  HAVE FUN!

andrea210
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:32 PM

im all about the candles!!! i love candles and so does my SO, you can get really cute ones at the dollar store too. he's also one of those guys that wouldnt mind getting flowers ONCE in a while. but if your guy is not into that no matter the gesture, then...... well you could get a really sweet card, there are some really cool love coupon books that you can get, or if you want to make it really special get some scrap booking paper and write your own since you know what he likes. i love to cook and my SO loves when i cook for him. you could cook something special, get some drinks and candles and have a candle lit dinner.  just think about what makes him feel special and how you can make it even more special and be creative with it

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:48 PM

wave

Hi
momexecsmom4,

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Marriage and relationships

Love Your Husband!

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
\The CafeMom Admin Team

momexecsmom4
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:48 PM
bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)