Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hipmonkey.com

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:35 PM
  • 8 Replies

has anyone ever ordered from them?

sticking out tongueBecky

Sarcasm is just one of the services I offer!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
bxbsmommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:38 PM

nope, but here's a bump.  Be careful with your siggy bc a lady on this site said that my sarcasm meant I was angry,lol!

peanutsmommy1
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:42 PM

bump

sticking out tongueBecky

Punkin6498
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:47 PM

Can I ask what exaclty you are looking for?

MrsCarlet
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:47 PM

Nope, I have never heard of it either.

peanutsmommy1
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:48 PM

Quoting Punkin6498:

sorry, I was just wondering if it is a reputable site that other people have used....

sticking out tongueBecky

Punkin6498
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:51 PM

Oh, I don't know, I've never used them, I have however used Albeebaby.com and they ROCK! I got a Britax Marathon for $209 and that included shipping. It was also a color not carried in stores and I loved the pattern, it's cute and different. It arrived right on time and they were very easy to deal with! (if that helps)

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

Quoting Punkin6498:

sorry, I was just wondering if it is a reputable site that other people have used....

peanutsmommy1
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:52 PM

I have used albeebaby... I loved them

hipmonkey has a regent on sale for 219 instead of 279, but I wanted to know if anyone else had ordered from them... I'm always hesitant to use a new site without feedback first.

Quoting Punkin6498:

Oh, I don't know, I've never used them, I have however used Albeebaby.com and they ROCK! I got a Britax Marathon for $209 and that included shipping. It was also a color not carried in stores and I loved the pattern, it's cute and different. It arrived right on time and they were very easy to deal with! (if that helps)

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

Quoting Punkin6498:

sticking out tongueBecky

Punkin6498
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:55 PM

That's an awesome deal! I agree, I only used Albee after a mom on here in my car seat group suggested it. You might also post this in there?

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

I have used albeebaby... I loved them

hipmonkey has a regent on sale for 219 instead of 279, but I wanted to know if anyone else had ordered from them... I'm always hesitant to use a new site without feedback first.

Quoting Punkin6498:

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

Quoting Punkin6498:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)