Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What to do for a 5th b-day!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:48 PM
  • 7 Replies

Okay ladies my daughter is turning 5 next month and my husband and I own an Inflatable bounce house business. So she will have two bouncies there. We are trying to pick a theme. She loves Hannah Montana but everyone has done that b-day and we are trying to tye it into the bouncies. Does anyone have any ideas??? Here are some pics.

These are the two we are using!(inside of course because we have snow on the ground in Inidana!!!)

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MAyers
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:58 PM

How are you putting those inside?? Let me google some stuff and I'll write back what I find.

GreersMommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:59 PM

They fit in gyms or rec buildings. We actually are doing it in a huge church rec room.

Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:02 PM

If you find out anything please let me know, I wish you guys lived in ohio cause we're wanting to rent one of these for my sons b-day. His is on the 7th but we're gonna have to wait until after taxes to have it. I think he is going to have a Wall-E birthday and the bouncy just won't match lol. Those things are expensive!! That's why we have to wait until after the taxes come in.

GreersMommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:09 PM

Really you can do any theme. Wall-E would be darling..My sil had my newphews and it was a circus theme! iT WAS SO COOL with popcorn machine,cotten candy machine and even clowns! My daughter is very girly...she was thinking hannah montana and now just yelled ICarly!!! So I am stumped!!!!.

Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Have you looked up birthday express on google?? They have TONS of party themes available, they may even have ICarly lol!! they have really good prices to, this is where we got the stuff for his first birthday.

Quoting GreersMommy:

Really you can do any theme. Wall-E would be darling..My sil had my newphews and it was a circus theme! iT WAS SO COOL with popcorn machine,cotten candy machine and even clowns! My daughter is very girly...she was thinking hannah montana and now just yelled ICarly!!! So I am stumped!!!!.

MAyers
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:29 PM

Here's a birthday invite website   http://www.polygraphics.com/party-kids-inflatable.php

And you could some how make a cake that looks like this. Good luck and hope this helps

GreersMommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:01 PM

Wow that is awesome!!!Thanks,,,I don't think I could pull that off though ! I will check out that web site!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)