Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh Jesus Christ ...

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:50 PM
  • 16 Replies

That's right ladies. The horrible horrible Yo Gabba Gabba has now taken my innocent loving caring 6 month old daughter. I think that show is brain washing my children lol , she just sits there staring @ that dude. Then when the little furry critters & robots come on she laughs & smiles so big , its cute!! I've tried getting her to watch Baby Einstein & Noggin , more educational shows. But no , she'll only sit still for Yo Gabba Gabba. Someone please help me convert her back to reality!!!! lol.

margaritaville85. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marine_wife_02
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:51 PM

lol if u find away to bring her back please let me know!!

adamjackie
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:52 PM

LMAO they had my kids awhile ago. We should check into a 12 step program for it.

CJsMommy622
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:56 PM

It sucked my 3 1/2yr old in too, I wish I could bring him back. Luckily we're not home all day, sometimes we get home as it starts, and alot of times it's just ending so I only have to deal with it once in awhile. I'm usually making dinner as he's watching it though so I don't have to watch it! I just don't get that show...

Se7enTh1rt3en
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:17 PM

Thankfully, that's the one show on TV that neither of my sons like at all!  They love all the other shows on Nickelodeon: Dora, the Backyardigans...they especially LOVE Diego.  Thankfully, THANKFULLY, not Yo Gabba Gabba...that show gives me the creeps!

Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypath Wedding Ticker
mommybug77
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:19 PM

She has never watched it thankfully. She loves seasme street & the wiggles, both of which I ahve no problem with

two2tango
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:23 PM

Hmmm...what does Jesus have to do with it?

BrodysMommy251
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:24 PM

LOL. I just found out that strange man is from my town! (St. Louis, MO). Hows that for a claim to fame?

alithemklady
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:24 PM

I LOVE it!   As a matter of fact, my 21 month old daughter and I are watching the full length dvd of it even now as I am typing this!  

My guess is that God made all of the creators of the show and that's how Jesus got dragged into it? 

jen2713
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:26 PM

I was just waiting for someone to bring that up. LOL

Quoting two2tango:

Hmmm...what does Jesus have to do with it?

orcamom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:26 PM

laughing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)