Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you love most about your children?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:40 PM
  • 8 Replies

I have 3 beautiful daughters. They're all different in their own way , but somehow they're so much alike.

My oldest daughter Madison , she's 7. I love her ability to "think outside the box" on some of the hardest of situations. She's very creative , hyper , & out going. She loves to please everyone & in general she loves to be loved.

Journey is my middle daughter , she's 4. She's my talker of the bunch. All she does is talk talk talk , she comes up with the craziest stories. She has a wonderful imagination & big brown eyes to die for. She's giving & tries her hardest at everything.

Haylo is my youngest daughter , she's 6 months old. I love her innocence & her ability to smile even during my roughest days. Her eyes are as blue as the ocean & her smile is a mile wide.

I love all my babies , so I thought you ladies could share what unique traits your babies have that make you love them so much!!!

margaritaville85. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lilmomma4
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:46 PM

My oldest son is 13.I love that he is pretty good for a teenager.He never skips school,I can trust him alone at home and babysitting the other kids and he gets really good grades and isn't a discipline issue at school.

My 10yr old son is very creative.He draws out these detailed plans for new cars in the future.He also always has ideas for things to do for family stuff.

My dd who is 7 is helpful.She is always asking if she can help with dinner, read her little brothers stories and this morning she even helped cut out boxtops coupons to take to school.

My 3yr old is a sweetiepie. Whenever I have a bad day he gives me lots of hugs and says I love you.

And finally the baby (who is almost 6mths)always is cheerful in the morning which makes it soo much easier to want to get myself out of bed.I can't wait to go get him when I hear him babbling to himself because when he sees me I get the biggest smile and then he raises his arms to get picked up.

www.myspace.com/lilmisstink78

smadar
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:48 PM

Mine are just both crazy and silly. They make me laugh ALOT   :)

ILoveMy2Boys619
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:48 PM

This is a hard one. Cause I love pretty much anything and everything about my two boys and baby on the way. The fact that their the only thing in this world that's mine makes them even more loving.

Pregnancy ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker

baseballMy Frankietoddler boyMy Jacobexpecting babyBaby Oops is on it's way

SethsMommy06
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:56 PM

My son Seth is 2 1/2 ,very outgoing and way too silly . He's always making us laugh and is very compassionate with everyone especially when your sad. He loves to help with everything but also likes to be the boss too. He makes my heart melt with his blue eyes and pretty smile.

marshsmom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:57 PM

Everything!

Circumcision is not cleaner, healthier, safer or NORMAL!

Dispel the myths!
              www.nocirc.org  |  http://www.icgi.org/  |  http://www.mothersagainstcirc.org/

meagainstthem
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:05 PM

My babies are older, 21, 19 and 16.  They are all different and yes they are all still my babies.

Karina my 21 year old.  She has been through a terrible abusive marriage.  Instead of caving in to depression she got tough.  She got an annulment and came home.  She got a full time job and is putting herself through college.  She is still fighting with self esteem issues but she is getting stronger and stronger every day.  I love her courage and strength.

Billy my 19 year old surprised us all.  He didn't take high school serious.  One day he figured out what he wanted to do and put his mind to it and graduated on time.  He enlisted in the marines and even through everyone tried talking him out of it he left and is succeeding in his classes and doing what he wants to do.  He will listen to advice but he always knows what he is going to do regardless.  He is very loyal, loving and determined.

Michael is 16, he exceeds at everything he does, sports or academic.  I don't know how this kid does it but he is so slick and can talk a baby out of his candy.  He has to argue his point and usually always wins.  At this age he makes it hard to love him, but at times when he knows I'm stressed or he is stressed he loves to have a sit down talk so one of us can talk about what is stressing us out.  It's nice that he will still look at things from another view point not just his own and learn something from it.

I love how all my kids still come to me and tell me anything even if they think they are going to get in  trouble over it.  I love how they come together and help each other out.  I love how they want to spend time with each other.  I miss my little babies but I'm excited to see what kind of families they will have.  Most of all I love that they will still go to church with me on Sunday.   You don't know how proud I am when I walk in with them. 

MissInvisible
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:05 PM

Besides everything? Lets see....

I love my 8 year old dd's curiosity. If she learns about something interesting at school she has to come home and find out more. She just can't get enough information on things that interest her. She loves playing "Mommy did you know?" I've actually learned a lot about the solar system from that game!

I love my 7 years old dd's ability to adjust to changes quickly. We've had a lot of changes in the past year and she's usually the first one to bounce back and find something good in the change.

I love my 5 year old dd's smushy kisses! Those are awesome! She grabs your cheeks and squeezes them, scrunches up her little face, holds her breath and pulls you in for a great big smushy kiss!

momof4kids1969
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:11 PM

My boys are 13, 12 and 10....I absolutely love everything about them! But the thing I love the MOST is when they are sleeping!!! HAHAHA!! Peace n Quiet

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)