Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nursing Bras PIOG

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:46 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am in need of a supportive nursing bra.  I am a size G when nursing so this could be somewhat difficult.  Right now the ones that I have are from Motherhood Maternity but the underwires just don't seem to stay in place and my back is starting to hurt a lot!  Thanks!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
michelle6_10
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Try the Anita nursing bras.  I love them.

SweetAngel0401
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:48 PM

JEEZ mama!!! lol sorry I cant help as I only had boobie when I nursed & they only were a B. Heres a bump though

perrywinkle
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:49 PM

umm... honestly I use target and wal-mart nursing bras. I have a hard time finding my size(not quite a G though), but I buy them whenever I find them. They work okay, but are not great. I also use regular sports bras.

angelofmusic
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:48 PM

i dont know but bump... oh, i heard that victoria secret sells nursing bras. i dunno though. hope you find something that works. i am having enough trouble looking for a DDD because even though i have big boobs i dont have a big band size. ugh... bra shopping is not as fun as it used to be. :(

ShinyMomma3
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:51 PM

I also because of my size couldnt find nursing bras my size at any store.  I ordered mine through jcpenneys and Im not sure how much I paid for them but they lasted for 3 kids so whatever I paid I got my moneys worth.  Good Luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)