Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel so alone

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:00 PM
  • 8 Replies

Just feeling down today ladies.  I'm having one of those days where I just wonder why I'm here.  I wish I could be a better wife, but I don't know how.  I wish I could be a better mom.  I wish I could be a better person.  I just feel alone and wanted to get my feelings out a little.

breastfeedingplaying soccer girlblowing bubbles

Noelle                Caitlin                    Taylor

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
virgosuperstar
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:03 PM

hugsblowing kissesHugs honey hang in there! You are very much needed and loved by your family and i want you to know that you are special and much needed in this world. Just remember we are all not meant to be perfect. You are a good wife and great mommy just look to your family for your love and know they need you more than anything in the world!

franklynnsmom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:04 PM

I have been feeling depressed too lately...Just think about how lucky you are to be a mom and a wife, some woman aren't as lucky....think about all the wonderful things you do for your family....think as positve as you can for now, get out of the house and take a walk around the block, exercise helps biuld up a happy mood.

aidensmommy1105
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:37 PM

hugsI am also feeling down today. Try to do something for YOU today, if you can. I hope you feel better.

Ibelucky1
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:39 PM

You are not alone, ever, . You are appreciated and needed and there are days we need to hear it more than others. 

When I get like that which is often ,someone told me God is always with us, even in our darkest time, and I hold firm to that ....

take care!!!!!!!!!!!!

casah4
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:42 PM

I know how you feel.  I feel the same way about myself daily!

talitha_b
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:45 PM

hugsHang in there mama.  When those thoughts come into your head you have to let them go.  Know that you're being the best "you" you could be. 

"God grant me the serenity

to accept the things I cannot change;

Courage to change the things I can;

Wisdom to know the difference.

25beengoodtome
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:46 PM

We’re Number OneYou're #1 mom in your home!

Big HugGet that hug you deserve!

Kisses Angel kisses to you too!

Mommy_to_CTN
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:22 PM

Thanks for the kind words everyone.  I keep telling myself it will get better, but we'll see.

breastfeedingplaying soccer girlblowing bubbles

Noelle                Caitlin                    Taylor

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)