Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you do with bottles? Can you store them for the next baby?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:08 PM
  • 7 Replies

My son has outgrown his small 2oz and 4oz bottles. They are rally nice bottles. All Avent and some others that can be expensive if you buy new ones for every baby. My question is...Can you store bottles? How would you do it? For how long can you store them? My son is only 11 months and we do not plan to start trying for another one until he is 2 1/2 so it will be awhile before they are unpacked. Also, do you store nipples also or do you toss those out and buy new ones everytime?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
dragonflykiss44
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:09 PM

i stored all mine for the next baby. i just bought new nipples.

Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:09 PM

they just need to be clean. i have my avent bottles from my daughter and she's 3 now and they are still good

only thing you'd have to buy new are the nipples.

bonitamomma3
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:10 PM

bump.. i want to know also.

dragonflykiss44
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:10 PM

sorry, i just put them in a plastic bag and store them in a closet

mama23waitnon1
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:11 PM

I used the playtex drop ins kind, and we stored them, just put them in ziploc bags in a tote with the rest of the baby stuff. I just bought new nipples when the time came.

shelljeff
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:11 PM

I kept all of mine from my first daughter and just bought new niples on the avent and on my doctor brown's bought all new stuff that goes inside of it.  I put them in a plastic bin and stored them away.  =)

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
twiceamommy2007
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:13 PM

ditto to the answers above.  i even saved nipples and just boiled them a few times before use again..but my kids are 17 months apart, the bottles didn't sit for years...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)