Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Decent sized diaper bag issue...

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:14 PM
  • 20 Replies

I have a 3 1/2 year old and a 15 month old and I just can't seem to find the "perfect" bag...What do you all use? Do any of you use a regular back pack for everyday traveling or did you find something that is just right?? Any suggestions or ideas would be so much appreciated!! Any online sites would work too. Thank you!

~mom of 2 cute girls~

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tfmmpmmdmmom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:16 PM

I use a Land's End diaper back pack. It's got a ton of compartments and I love it. I paid about $50.00

twiceamommy2007
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:17 PM

I found MY perfect bag at Carters..it's about a $70 bag but it holds all I need for a 18 m/o and a 3 y/o..and has worked since the youngest was born...i love it.

Ciuplys

Gap have a nice bags and they are on sell.

Bunky22

Where did you guys find them?

~mom of 2 cute girls~

Mrs.J.Howard
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:20 PM

I never used back packs. I always used the traditional diaper bags... Sometimes it is hard to find just the right one, but I always preferred them to back packs... Then again I only had one child to carry things around for so I really don't know what would be best when you are have carry ons for multiple children... But there are plenty of diaper bags that have a ton of room and a bunch of compartment.. At first I used the one that they gave me at the hospital, but then I decided that I needed for compartments... So I purchased a great one at Wal-mart... But don't remember the brand...

MimiStacie
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:21 PM

My Daughter uses a backpack style diaper bag that she got from either  L L Bean or Lands End, can't remember which.  There's always been more than enough room in it and the organizer pockets inside are nice. She's been using it for 18 months now.  When it gets dirty she just empties it out and throws it in the wash.

thekadysjr
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:22 PM

I use a sling backpack, I bought it at Sears and it has lasted 2 years. My husband likes it because it's not a girly bag.

AmelieH
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:22 PM

I got a Kate Spade bag that is huge and has plenty of room for everything you need.

Melamma
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:23 PM

I have a Skip Hop. It does not even come close to holding enough.

I just bought a bag by Amy Kathryn called the Gladiola. I'm waiting for it to come. It's supposed to be here next week. We'll see how I like it.

bf 9 moPhotobucketPhotobucket

SugarMama99200
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:24 PM

i started out using the little cutesy diaper bags but ended up going to reg back packs and duffle bags. I like to be prepared w my lil monster lol so I always take ANYTHING i think I might need if we are going to be gone from home for a while. the reg diaper bags just werent big enough for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)