Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Abortion question (poll)

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:19 PM
  • 23 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you vote for it to be illegal? Please read below before voting.

Options:

Yes, I am 100% pro-life

No, I believe in a woman's right to choose

No, not now that I think of that point

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 93

View Results

If you are 100% prolife, would you vote for it to be illegal? Keeping in mind that people would still find a way to do it, it would just be a lot unsafer and could end up costing the women her life? I am just curious. No bashing please.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Carolbrady100
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:21 PM

It's never going to be illegal! Why don't people get that!

DsMom88

That was weird. I voted for the no - it's a woman's right to choose but it didn't show up. :(

Bertsmommy

I voted other because even though I am prolife, what about those women who were raped and got pregnant? I don't think it should be illegal for them or insest...I think there should be exceptions.

The two loves of my life, my son and my fiance

lvlymummy08

I have no doubt ppl would still find a way to do it but if it weren't as safe it probably wouldn't happen as much. People would be more careful about getting preggo. I would hope anyway lol.

25beengoodtome
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:24 PM

I think everyone should have the right to decide for herself. I also hope that the choice is made with much consideration for the child, giving life as much possibility as can be.( No thought-less abortions) for convenience sake.

~ Marie ~  

aidensmommy1105
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:25 PM

I WOULD NOT vote for it to be illegal. It is just a hypathetical question. I think it depends on the situation

Quoting Carolbrady100:

boerski
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:27 PM

Quoting Carolbrady100:

People didn't think smoking in bars would ever be illegal either--but it is in IL

aidensmommy1105
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:29 PM

Quoting boerski:

People didn't think smoking in bars would ever be illegal either--but it is in IL

It is in MA too.

Brooke501
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:30 PM

This is for the PROLIFE moms not prochoice.

mitty18
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:30 PM

I would vote it to be Illegal. There is always another option then killing a baby. If someone wants to do it after its illegal in a more unsafe way and lose their lives because of it well thats their own stupidity they shouldn't have broken the law. JMO though. I highly doubt it would ever be illegal because no one wants to overstep that freedom to do what you will with your body and medical care. 

I'm a non-vaccinating, Co-sleeping, ERFing, Non-spanking, Baby-wearing, Momma to a preemie and speical needs child whom i love with all my heart soul and mind. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)