Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Get your yellow baby...

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:33 PM
  • 63 Replies

I just wanted to see some pictures of the jaundice babies. Both mine were jaundice, but only have a picture of my dd on this computer (I'm at work) Anyways-- after she got over it, she got really pale skinned- but now she is back to yellow for some reason? LOL I don't know, but she looks yellowish-orange. She's not jaundice though... maybe she just needs some more greens LOL

Anyways-- her is a picture when she was jaundice (it got a lot worse than this it was horrible lol)

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kameronsmommy08
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:34 PM

agunderman
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:36 PM

my boys were both jaundice...not bad though. when my youngest started eating baby food i noticed he had a yellowish/orangish tint to his face..im guessing it was from the carrots and sweet potatoes that he LOVED to eat :)

Jillayna21
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:38 PM

My girls turned orange when we started eating carrots!  I had to try hard to rotate our foods better, and carrots were their favorites!

pearee
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:38 PM

That's what I was thinking, it was from the food. I need to give her more greens- but heck she can only eat so much turkey and broccoli !! LOL

Oh and she loves squash!

Quoting agunderman:

my boys were both jaundice...not bad though. when my youngest started eating baby food i noticed he had a yellowish/orangish tint to his face..im guessing it was from the carrots and sweet potatoes that he LOVED to eat :)

Juann25
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:39 PM

My nephew was jaundice and to this day I call him "Yellow Belly". Don't have any pics of him on here though !

desnnatesmom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:41 PM

my son had it and it was bad! we had to put him in some lights and after 4 days he got better =D

desnnatesmom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:41 PM

oooo and sorry i don't have pictures =]]]

mommyboudry
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:42 PM

mommy_of-2
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:43 PM

My doc told me to make sure I fed my son more then just orange colored foods...hehe he said if I did then my son would turn an orangy color...So me being me had to check...I fed him only orange stuff for 2 weeks....he was a bit orangy...so I added greens back in and different fruits. 

necro1134
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:46 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)