Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG......I CRACK MYSELF UP!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:34 PM
  • 31 Replies

to start, if i offend any I'm very sorry

Little bit of history here, the last few days my soon to be 3 yr old had been hitting every door knob in the house with his head, he turns real fast to walk and "boom". Today he did it to the sliding glass door and i asked him, is ur head to big or what?

OK with that i fed him lunch and then i sat down to eat and he "helped" me eat mine...lol we got a knock at the door, and he RAN to see who it was. I unlocked the door and opened it, he stuck his head out real fast.

i looked up from him to see the door to door religion "sellers" (this is where the apology comes in) I CAN NOT STAND THEM COMING TO MY HOME, along with door to door sales and so on.

anyway i quickly said, "im not interested" and did not give them a chance to argue or hand me their booklets so i closed the door and i shit u not my sons head was in there. Right in front of them i closed my sons head in the door (not hard mine u) i have never laughed so hard at myself before, he of course was fine and laughed also.

good thing my family has a great sense of humor!!!lol hope i gave u a lol today at my expense....lol

The love of my life, my boyskite

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
haysmom05
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:36 PM

hehe, yes, cute story.. i did get a chuckle out of that. my daughter (who is 3) is the same when i open the door also..

j_c_c_s_l

poor baby I bet the ppl at your door was looking in disbelief! I would have been laughing after I saw he was o.k. too!

SweetAngel0401

laughing

mommy_of_2_babi

lol that funny and i cant stand them coming to my house either no offence to others either

gabrielsmom2006

banging head into wallpoor little guy.... good thing he has a hard head!   LOL

NoshnBasket
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:37 PM

rolling on floor

melissa632

LOL! Poor baby!

I know, I hate when they come to my door also. If I want to go to church or buy something, I will. I don't people knocking on my door trying to shove their religion or products down my throat.

robbinsroost

I seem to keep nocking my 17 month old down lately. Everytime I turn around she is at my feet. She almost took me down with her once. I feel so bad when I do it, but we both laugh it off.

kameronsmommy08
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:38 PM

lol thats so cute, Im 24 and still run in to walls.

farm_mom03
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:38 PM

I have done the same thing, but see i don't have to worry about them types of vist cause i live about 20 miles in the country from the nearest town it is so great

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)