Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Come join me...LOL

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:43 PM
  • 10 Replies

I have fresh hot oatmeal muffins with buttercream sauce and a hot pot of vanilla biscotti coffee made. Anyone else have a good way to unstress and relax before the kids get home from school?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kcasa10
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:44 PM

Yum! That sounds delicious!

cabsmom10
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:44 PM

Yummy! The coffee sounds good! I love to drink coffee before my son gets home or after they go to bed...can I come over?? lol

ciejsgirl
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:45 PM

When can I come?  That sounds amazing!!!

Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:45 PM

I just want to say this in the nicest way possible that I HATE YOU!!! I'M DIETING AND THAT SOUNDS SOOOOO GOOD!! OMG!!! no, it really does sound good though, but I don't hate you for it...oh no I think my face is turning green from jealousy!!

LaNette000
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:49 PM

haha Well, then I feel like I am dieting, cause I've not eaten anything today. I think we deserve a treat. Yep, it's sitting here and ya'll can come grab a muffin and a cup of coffee!

Quoting Plus-size-mommy:

I just want to say this in the nicest way possible that I HATE YOU!!! I'M DIETING AND THAT SOUNDS SOOOOO GOOD!! OMG!!! no, it really does sound good though, but I don't hate you for it...oh no I think my face is turning green from jealousy!!

cabsmom10
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:52 PM

Ohhh...you can at LEAST enjoy a cup of coffee! I used to drink the flavored coffee all the time and add a little sweet n low...no calories...right?!

Quoting Plus-size-mommy:

ladysv8
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:53 PM

man... the mention of food to a hungry preggo lady is sooo wrong! lol

LaNette000
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:55 PM

ooopss, sorry:]

Quoting ladysv8:

man... the mention of food to a hungry preggo lady is sooo wrong! lol

rhondapayne
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:05 PM

ok, i have heard of vanilla coffee of course, and we have biscotti here now, but what is biscotti flavored coffee??

personally i am not a coffee drinker.  i love the smell of it, but i prefer hot tea or hot chocolate after i get home from school (LOL   no little ones here right now, but i am currently in college)

Rhonda

Rhonda

LaNette000
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:13 PM

It's a Folgers special blend coffe, called Vanilla Biscotti. here's a small pix of the bag:

Quoting rhondapayne:

ok, i have heard of vanilla coffee of course, and we have biscotti here now, but what is biscotti flavored coffee??

personally i am not a coffee drinker.  i love the smell of it, but i prefer hot tea or hot chocolate after i get home from school (LOL   no little ones here right now, but i am currently in college)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)