Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your house a pigs Pin? Home Rating.

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:45 PM
  • 215 Replies

Ok here is the deal post a pic of the rooms in your home and other ladies will let you know if your home is one of the following.This should be awesome motivation.

Pigs Pin = The filthiest of filth

Dirty= Is dirty and needs alot of help but isnt sickining.Could even mean overly cluttered.

Clean= is clean overall but could still see room for improvement but isnt seen as negative.

immaculate= Is spotless and couldnt be any cleaner.As in a room clean fit for a king and queen.With kids how in the hell do you manage that?!

Suggestions and Ideas to other ladies on housekeeping is encouraged bashing and being ugly to one another is not!

Have fun!!

More to come~!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SBlack
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:47 PM
HAHA I will try to post some pics later, this would be fun
MrsBentine
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:20 PM

Before I clean.Will post after clean when im done!

mommymary6507
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:26 PM

I will play along, I know our house is not clean what so ever right now, but it will get done today!

This is our small living room. And we are getting couch covers soon! LOL.

MrsBentine
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:29 PM

Dirty but wont take much to clean :) no pig den so no worries!~Come on ladies post em~!

Quoting mommymary6507:

I will play along, I know our house is not clean what so ever right now, but it will get done today!

This is our small living room. And we are getting couch covers soon! LOL.

MrsBentine
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:34 PM

bump

ShoesRLove
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:35 PM

I AM ALREADY PLAYING SO AM I ALLOWED TO PLAY HERE TOO???

If you have a baby named GAVIN, come join my group. "Gavin Babies"

JudeandLucy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:38 PM

I don't have a camera right now *tear* but my house is never dirty...I've turned into an obsessive compulsive neat freak lol. Sometimes I think how nice would it be to just NOT clean this mess and sit and do nothing....about 5-10 seconds later I'm cleaning it. Hmph.

factor3
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:40 PM

Not being hateful, but the term is actually pig-sty. Pics do not live in dens.

shecallsmemom04
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:41 PM

well, my house is usually immaculate...however, today it's been demoted to pigs den(by my standards, other people have been over and said it looks awesome, considering).  but i just brought home my new baby yesterday, it was also my daughters 6th birthday yesterday, and i just have no ambition right now.

"there is no greater feeling the the world, than the feeling you get when you save an animals life....be a part of the solution and not the problem, spay and neuter, report animal abuse, adopt, and save a life."

AuthorLMEADOWS
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:43 PM

I am going to post up my living room, dont make me cry...lol. brb

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)