Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another food recall!!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:53 PM
  • 5 Replies

I just got a phone call from Costco saying that thier records indicate we had recently purchased Cliff bars from them, and that the company was voluntarily recalling both the Cliff and Luna bars b/c they  have the salmonella-contaminated peanut butter. They asked me to destroy all of the bars. Me, my husband, and my two year old just recovered about two weeks ago from what I thought was the stomach flu, but now I am thinking it was from these bars. We all ate them, and the only one to not get sick is our 11 month old, who is too young to eat the bars.

Please, I just wanted to get the word out, to destroy these products so your family doesn't get sick! And Please bump so that everyone can see this! Thank you!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ktwister
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:55 PM

Bump.  Glad they were proactive and contacted you.

I went shopping yesterday and was shocked to see the store hadn't pulled the items off. 

lovinmommiehood
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:02 PM

Quoting ktwister:

Bump.  Glad they were proactive and contacted you.

I went shopping yesterday and was shocked to see the store hadn't pulled the items off. 

TY. I am glad they contacted us too--I mean, those bars were sitting in my cabinet as I am listening to this guy tell me they were being recalled! My family was really in danger! You have to be so careful now what you buy for your family. It is scary.

lovinmommiehood
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:14 PM

bump

lovinmommiehood
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:21 PM

bump

rohjyn
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:23 PM

Thank you for the warning!  Here's a BUMP!!!

Amber 
Wife to Eric, Mommy to one beautiful girl, Rohbi, and one beautiful angel baby boy, Gunnar.

Scentsy Wickless Candles www.scentsy.com/abates

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)