Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Open Me!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:04 PM
  • 6 Replies

Now that you're here, I need help finding pics of centerpiece ideas for my wedding. I'm doing Gerbera Daisy's & I can't find anything I like. What were your centerpieces? I want something out of the ordinary, but not off the wall.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
heidi_val
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:06 PM

we had oil lamps and the florist made  a "wreath" of roses around it. I wish I had pics, they were nice.

heartstolen08
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:07 PM

if you go to brides.com they have pictures on there. I couldnt paste them on here though.

youngmom33
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:08 PM

Mine weren't nothing fancy but pretty and cheap I bought the small fishbowls from walmart and the pretty shiny rocks. I put the rocks in the bottom of the fishbowl then filled it w/ water and put a pretty pearl colored heart shaped floating candle inside. Then sprinkled rose petals on the table around it

heartsandskulls
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:08 PM

my fav...a bowl with a big flower in it

pregnancy calendar

jennijune_21
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:09 PM

Martha Stewart, TLC, Rachael Ray and FLN all have some great ideas for centerpieces:

And here's a link for a few more ideas:

http://www.brides.com/forums/all-the-style-details/thread.jspa?threadID=35782 

Google it, and you'll find lots of ideas.  Good luck!

Lauriemom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:10 PM

They sound very pretty!!

Quoting youngmom33:

Mine weren't nothing fancy but pretty and cheap I bought the small fishbowls from walmart and the pretty shiny rocks. I put the rocks in the bottom of the fishbowl then filled it w/ water and put a pretty pearl colored heart shaped floating candle inside. Then sprinkled rose petals on the table around it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)