Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone own a coolpix

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:15 PM
  • 3 Replies

My boyfriend got me a coolpix camera for Christmas. He found it brand new at goodwill for about $100 off. I love the camera but I have lost the CD. I was going to install it today to see if it would put any updates on the camera like more stamps or different colors to write in but I can not find the CD in the box. I was wondering if anyone knows a link were I can download the instillation software or if Nikon is going to upgrade the camera with more photo enhancement  software. It would be cool if the camera had a feature to fix red eye because I am so bad at this. I know it's only cuz I'm flash happy but sometimes when your in a darker spot and you use the flash it comes out with too much flash and makes red eye. Any info on updates or installation software would be great.

All moms are super heros so come check out this group. If you are already a member please take part in the photo contest we are having!!!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/Superheromoms

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Seans_mommy123
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Go to the manufacturers website. They should have all the drivers and stuff on their website

jenniamigo
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:24 PM

I have a coolpix p80 and the only software it came with was a program to transfer the photos. the only update i know of is the firmware one but if your camera has version 1.1 than you dont need the update.

Skygirl1985
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:26 PM

Mine's the S60. I figured the software was just for transfering pictures thats why I didn't install it. However now I wanna see all the things this camera can do and I wanna make sure that everything that's on it is all it can do. LOL

Quoting jenniamigo:

I have a coolpix p80 and the only software it came with was a program to transfer the photos. the only update i know of is the firmware one but if your camera has version 1.1 than you dont need the update.

All moms are super heros so come check out this group. If you are already a member please take part in the photo contest we are having!!!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/Superheromoms

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)