Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going in to have our baby!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:38 PM
  • 24 Replies

So ladies tomorrow is the big day! I go in for a c-section at 6 in the morning surgery will be around 8 she says. I can not believe how fast time has flown by with this pregnancy and I am sad to see it go! I know I am going to miss feeling her kicks and moves and as silly as it sounds I am going to miss the preggo belly! I am really nervous seeing how this is my first c-section other 2 were natural, I think I am more nervous about the spinal then anything else. Wish me luck and send lots of prayers my way. Feel free to tell me how easy the spinal is and how it is not going to hurt a bit =0). I will post pics and all once we are home!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rbuss78
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:40 PM

Good luck!  I hope everything goes GREAT!!!  The spinal kinda' feels like a little bee sting, nothing big! 

beckerboo
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:40 PM

i go in for my second one tuesday. im having all the same feelings you are. its our last so its kinda sad that i will never have this cute belly again. the spinal wasnt bad at all for me. its just like getting an epidural. its uncomfortable at first but no big deal. you will do fine. just dont syke yourself out to much. thats what i keep telling myself. good luck!! let me know how it goes!!

adamjackie
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:41 PM

good luck Never had a spinal but I ma sure it won't hurt as bad as natural child birth. You can do it mama!

MomtoConner
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:41 PM

I am HORRIBLE with needles,I cant even look when getting a simple shot BUT I had a spinal for my c-section and it wasn't bad at all. I too was VERY freaked out about it and shook really bad but in the end I was like "WOW that's it??"...It just feels like ALOT of pressure in your lower back...Oh and DONT MOVE A MUSCLE!! I turned my head and I didn't know you couldn't move not even a little bit and they had to start over.So stay completely still!!! Good Luck and Congratulations!!!!

Pregnancy ticker

Tarra30
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:42 PM

i think its good ur nervous, it helped me in not feeling the epidural. lol i made this huge deal and it was so not bad at all. you will do fine. post new pics of the baby when u get back on ur feet!!!!

Quoting sandylynn1234:

So ladies tomorrow is the big day! I go in for a c-section at 6 in the morning surgery will be around 8 she says. I can not believe how fast time has flown by with this pregnancy and I am sad to see it go! I know I am going to miss feeling her kicks and moves and as silly as it sounds I am going to miss the preggo belly! I am really nervous seeing how this is my first c-section other 2 were natural, I think I am more nervous about the spinal then anything else. Wish me luck and send lots of prayers my way. Feel free to tell me how easy the spinal is and how it is not going to hurt a bit =0). I will post pics and all once we are home!

The love of my life, my boyskite

25beengoodtome
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:43 PM

Good LuckTry to get a good night's sleep! It's your last chance before your baby arrives. LOL ! Please have a good, safe birth! 

ahawes

HOW EXCITING!!!! ARE YOUR OLDER KIDS EXCITED ABOUT THEIR NEW LITTLE SISTER? WHAT IS HER NAME GOING TO BE?

IF YOU HAVE A C SECTION YOU HAVE TO HAVE SPINAL?

having chocolatetreadmilltoddler boy
I'm a non cosleeping, disposable diapering, non-cio, chocolate lover, vaccinating, going to the gym, tv watching, circumcising, pit-bull owning, scrapbooking, camera ready, front facing car seat, non-boobie momma to a very active cute little man! 

Nevvermore

Best of luck.....hope everything goes smoothly for you...can't wait to see pics of your new little one! Take care!:)

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

sunshine21pa
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:44 PM

Good luck and congrats!!! The spinal wasnt bad at all. just a little pinch.

Kellileanne
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:45 PM

Awww, good luck!!!!  Don't forget to post pics.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)