Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Honeymoons! Let's see those pics!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:58 PM
  • 14 Replies

HI!! I figured I'd start a post for everyone to post some honeymoon pics!  Post 'em and tell us where you went!

We went on a Southern Caribbean Cruise and left out of San Juan and came back and stayed an extra night in San Juan.

Our stops were: St Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, Aruba

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MESMommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:00 PM

bump

Babylove135
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:01 PM

We got married and the next day we took my DD to the doctor!  I wish  had got to have a honeymoon. :(

MESMommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:02 PM

awww.. Im sorry... im sure you will make up for it momma... you all deserve it Im sure... Congrats tho on the wedding!

Quoting Babylove135:

We got married and the next day we took my DD to the doctor!  I wish  had got to have a honeymoon. :(

smorekids
by 867-5309/Jenny on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:03 PM

You look like you had fun! We did not go on a Honeymoon. :(

MESMommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:06 PM

we had a blast! I love cruises (going on one in April.. cant wait!)... but I am sorry you didnt go on one.. maybe you all can make up for it in the future.. congrats tho!! :)

Quoting smorekids:

EmisMommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Our honeymoon was sort of a combination of trips.  We started by flying for a night to Vegas.   The next day we flew to Sandals in Jamaica for a week.  It was fantastic!!!!  We swam with dolphins, rode horseback on the beach, ate ocean front dinners and loved every minute of it.  When we got back from Jamaica we decided we just weren't ready to join the real world yet so we took our SeaDoos my hubby got me for a wedding present and headed to the lake for a few days.  Overall, it was wonderful!!!  We hope to go back to Sandals for our 10 year (we celebrate our 6th this year.)

Babylove135
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:08 PM

Thanks!  At least we had a wedding and didn't have to go to the JP (not that thre is anything wrong with that)

Quoting MESMommy:

awww.. Im sorry... im sure you will make up for it momma... you all deserve it Im sure... Congrats tho on the wedding!

Quoting Babylove135:

MESMommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:10 PM

I LOVE swimming with the dolphin.. unfortunately, I have been to Jamaica.. but on a cruise.. def. didnt enjoy ...but I hear going to the actual resorts there is much better!!..and you all are a very nice looking couple!

Quoting EmisMommy:

Our honeymoon was sort of a combination of trips.  We started by flying for a night to Vegas.   The next day we flew to Sandals in Jamaica for a week.  It was fantastic!!!!  We swam with dolphins, rode horseback on the beach, ate ocean front dinners and loved every minute of it.  When we got back from Jamaica we decided we just weren't ready to join the real world yet so we took our SeaDoos my hubby got me for a wedding present and headed to the lake for a few days.  Overall, it was wonderful!!!  We hope to go back to Sandals for our 10 year (we celebrate our 6th this year.)

smorekids
by 867-5309/Jenny on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:11 PM

We have 4 kids so that was part of the reason we did not go on one. I would love to go to Disney World! Lol I have never been there. What a place to go on a Honeymoon! Lol

Quoting MESMommy:

we had a blast! I love cruises (going on one in April.. cant wait!)... but I am sorry you didnt go on one.. maybe you all can make up for it in the future.. congrats tho!! :)

Quoting smorekids:

MommyStefany
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:12 PM

We went to Coral Pink Sand Dunes, Utah to ride our 4wheelers for our honeymoon! It was a blast, I had so much fun! Not the typical honeymoon, but just what I was looking for! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)