Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:04 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am not trying to start an arguement or to put down anyone but I have to say this. I did not vote for President Obama but I am sure glad he is in office. I am usually a super duper right wing nut as people have always called me but as I was watching the things that were going on yesterday I noticed something Barack Obama is a real person he is a man a husband and a father. I may not agree with some of the things he says or some of the plans he has for our great country but I respect him as the man he is. The things he said yesterday hit home with me and I plan to do my part and help make this country a better place for not only me but for my children. So please all the moms who have decided to bash me for being a republican and still backing President Obama back off and go reexamine your own lives and find out what is making you so miserable that you have to make me and everyone else you does not agree and think just like you miserable. Thank you I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Please no bashing. How about instead of bashing some one whenever you feel the need to bash go hug your children

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Razzle_Dazzle30
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:05 PM

popcorn

mooremom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:06 PM

I am a right wing conservative republican also. I obviously did not vote for OB, but hope for the sake of the country he does well. I also hope he back peddles on many of his campaign promises, like many other Presidents have done in the past.

25beengoodtome
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:11 PM

I'm a Republican too. I do believe we all should do our part to help our country be as great as it can possibly be!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)