Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you keep playing with it, it will fall off...

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:10 PM
  • 20 Replies

13 month old bobby plays with it all day. As soon as I take off the diaper, its in his hand, whole time hes in the tub, its in his hand. Even when he is dressed, hand is down the pants. I tried tucking in shirt, now he knows how to get around it. I bought onsies to put on under his clothes and he is pissed now that he cant grab it.

So what do I do with my little Al Bundy?

The books say it is natural for him to explore his genetials....but this much?

And now the ladies at Chruch day care are looking at me strange, they know...he must do it there too. Oh the Church ladies, what they must think!!

Maybe he sees dad.....hahah!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bobbyomommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:24 PM

Hahah, I know , no one wants to tough this one, but there has to be moms with boys out  there??

kaker104
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:25 PM

Mine does the same damn thing. Lol. I tell my dh like father like son.

Momma182
by Traci on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:26 PM

I'm sorry.  My boys don't do that but my one son humps the couch.  I don't know if thats normal.

HuntersMomee
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:27 PM

my son is the same way.... he is over 3 now....

just like his friggin daddy.... i swear they HAVE to think its gonna fall off or something!!

our new baby is either going to be Keira Lynn or Ean River                

25beengoodtome
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:35 PM

I know they didn't realize they were doing it, but when my boys started this I'd tell them they needed to go to their room or the bathroom, because no one wants to see anyone do that. They only left the room one time each!

EricsMommy427
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:45 PM

haha my baby does that but only when i take his diaper off, it's kinda funny cuz as soon as the diaper is off his hand is like a magnet and goes straight to his twinki winki lol

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

sapphiresoda
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:56 PM

My oldest is like that.  I swear, it's like he thinks he has to constantly check to see if it's still there.  Or maybe he thinks if he doesn't hold on to it, someone is going to steal it lol.

baby

baby

Pregnancy ticker

Gender Prediction

bobbyomommy
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 11:18 PM

haha! I feel much better now!

nycte
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 11:23 PM

My 17 month old is not as bad but he is bad. The minute the diaper comes off his hand is there. The thing stands up on its own sometimes. I  was not sure babies could do that for some reason.

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker
ElijahsMommy58
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 11:25 PM

I have a kid in my daycare that ALWAYS has his hand down his pants & if he is going to the bathroom its for like 1/2 hour because he's always playing with it. I cant tell him anything like "Its gonna fall off..." but I sure would love to!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)