Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today has been a hard day

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:36 PM
  • 2 Replies

It all started with breakfast! Made my son pancakes, sausage and oranges.. Through it all to the dog... Then did the same with lunch.. He has been getting into EVERYTHING today!!!  Drew all over my bathroom (which is the same room as my bedroom) with my new lip liner...  I am going to have to scrub that out... He refused to take a nap today.. He was screaming and kicking the wall for 10 minutes.. I finally took him out of his crib when the little old lady neighbor came over asking me if everything was ok.. He tends to scream ALL DAY LONG! for no reason at all... Anyways so while I was leaving my mother's room with her laundry basket,  I forgot to shut her door... So after I get done loading the washer, I realise Cameron isn't screaming which means he is getting into something... I go into my mothers room and he is butt naked in the corner pouring some of her powder all over the floor while he is pooping all over the place!! I was horrified!!! So I rush him into the bathroom where he is fighting me the whole time while on the toilet so none of the poop made it in to toilet.. Yea it got all over ME!!!  So after I get him cleaned up I go into her room and clean up the huge mess he made and then cleaned myself up.. I come back into the living room and my son took all the dishes out of the dish washer and through all the laundry around the house that I spent 45 minutes folding... I am just so aggravated right now.. And my mother is on her way home and is going to scream for an hour or so because my son did something with the tv remote and I cant seem to find it ANYWHERE!!! UGH!! I can not wait until I find a job... I cant keep doing this.. 

grandmagrandma   wearing crownmommy    baby boybaby

IT IS A POVERTY TO DECIDE THAT A CHILD MUST DIE SO THAT YOU MAY LIVE AS YOU WISH- MOTHER TERESA

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Betsy858
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:43 PM

My this is a boy who is out of control or wants attention. Is this abnormal for him. Was he in a day care center prior. You stated you are looking for another job. Was he taken out of an enviorment he liked such as daycare or a certain person he liked. He could be reacting. I wonder if he has a reaction to fvoods he is eating etc. This does not seem healthy at all.

amlady79
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:53 PM

Hey neighbor, I am in St. Louis too!

I am sorry you had such a trying day with your little guy!  Hopefully he will be better for you tomorrow!

Good luck on your search for a job

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)