Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im so sad....

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:47 PM
  • 3 Replies

My husband already made me get rid of one of my cats because as some of you know we are moving to a different state and have to stay with his parents. Well he called me today and said he is having a guy from his shop (the same guy who took our other cat) come and get my other cat. I am so sad I only have 10 minutes before they come to get him. I just want to cry......

crying

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
gracielullaby
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:48 PM

Oh that sucks hun!!! Couldnt at least give you more notice or, i dunno, maybe discussed it with you first?

I've had to give up my fur babies and I still cry when I think of them!!!

tabbydollar01
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:50 PM

Im sorry you have had to give up your fur babies too..... I hate doing this, We still have his dog, but its not the same...

Quoting gracielullaby:

Oh that sucks hun!!! Couldnt at least give you more notice or, i dunno, maybe discussed it with you first?

I've had to give up my fur babies and I still cry when I think of them!!!

iluvpink0701
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:51 PM

Omg... I am so sorry. I would cry too if I had to give up my Stanley. I always tell my husband it's not an option because he's family. Is this person someone you know? Could you maybe ask them if you can have the cat back in the future.. if your situation changes? Good luck! I am so sorry girly!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)