Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So f***ing mad

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:53 PM
  • 80 Replies

ok im so mad andI cant typevery well when i am so ill keep this short and sweet for both me and you readers. oh and this is just a vent. i am 18 right and i went out to a friends house to have some girl time ya know some fun no baby no hubby anyway we smoked out of a hookah which is totally legal its just tobacco and im 18 so anyway my crazy aunt (who doesnt talk to mecuz i got pregnant at 15) anyway called my gma and told her i was doing drugs and what not and crying saying how much she loves me and what not. o yeah she saw the pics on myspace the picture was labeled fun times and i had a good time anyway so mygam called me told me what happened and that she told my aunt that its notmy business since im an adult now. i went to block her on my myspace and thats when i saw my mother in laws comments on the pic she was saying what the fuck to one pic and to the other she said o im glad you smoke now....now ryaan (my dd) can enjoy the 2nd hand smoke. ok i dont smoke around my baby and i dont even smoke that much i smoked on my 18 birthday and once in awhile a cigar for fun but never around her. and im just so mad its like ooooo danielle cant even be a fucking teen at times cuz she has a baby.  o i have pics of me and my bf drinking and thats illegal but nobody freaks out about that.   Wow short story huh

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:53 PM
Replies (1-10):
mommy2holley
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:56 PM

Well That's pretty childish to post pics up on myspace of you doing things you shouldn't.... your kid will know about this one day..

kmyree2207
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:57 PM

im sorry but you cant put pictures on your myspace page like that and not expect a respond of some kind whether negative or positive....i think it would be wise to take those pictures down and leave them for your private viewing...unless you like to have this kind of drama from your family?

If anyone ever needs advice on relationships like marriage, friends, family, or thinking about divorce or you are divorced and need help with your es husband?.....join this new group!!!

www.cafemom.com/group/need_advice
starrynight819
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:03 PM

I'm 18 too btw, add me! (i feel sooo young here)

For people who are going to bash,

Hookah is PERFECTLY legal. It is just an oversized pipe for flavored tobacco (its sooo delicious)  Plus the smoke does NOT smell like cigarette smoke, unless you use regular tobacco. Its a much fruitier scent.

Hookah gets a bad rap because people use it frequently to place marijuana where the TOBACCO should be.

OP, your still a teen (so am I) we are ALLOWED to have fun once in a while! Just because we have children, doesn't mean we can't get alone time. My fiancee and I have agreed that it is perfectly reasonable for us to go out once or twice every two months WITHOUT our baby-to-be. Don't let people with outdated views get you down

pregnancy

AandCsmomBrandy

I think that it is fine to cut loose, but you have to remember that you are a parent ALL of the time. I'm sure most of us do things that we don't want our children to know about, but we don't post them on the internet for all to see. you can't act like a child and expect your family to treat you like an adult. also if you want your myspace page to be a place to post your "teen" antic pics then maybe you shouldn't have unapproving family members as your friends. good luck!!!

LovelyMotherOf2

Are you serious?!?!? She's 18 and was smoking tobacco... it's not like she posted pics with her ass, tits, and vagina hanging out geez! People smoke all day everyday and if she chooses to do so and post pics of her "fun times" then so be it. SHE'S GROWN!!!! Dammit people!!

BewitchedKisses
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:03 PM

Honey, when you chose to be a mother, you chose to give up your "being a teenager"

And if you're smoking, no matter if you're doing it around your child or not, you will catch flack for it. Trust me on that one.

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Danielle008
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:07 PM

how is it chiildish if ipost pics up me having a girls night it wasnt just pics of that. and its not illegal and it wasnt around my child. thats like saying every pic a person has of them witha cig is childish.

Quoting mommy2holley:

Well That's pretty childish to post pics up on myspace of you doing things you shouldn't.... your kid will know about this one day..

itsnotaboutm765
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:09 PM

Most adults don't know what a hooka is hun.  I didn't know people smoked tobacco out of it till I got with my hubby.  My first husband was a drug addict so I always knew it as a bong.lol  Its fine to go have a girls night but I'm not sure you should leave up the pics they will probably cause more trouble then they are worth.

NEED A CHANGE!? FOLLOW ME!

jillbailey26
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:10 PM

The red part is EXACTLY what I was going to say.  You gave up that right to be a teen when you got pregnant.  It's not about you anymore.  It might have been an accident, but you still did the deed and knew what could happen in the outcome.

I could care less about the smoking, your lungs, your body, your business.  Your MIL probably thinks it's marijuana, so correct her, set her straight and all will be fine. 

Quoting BewitchedKisses:

Honey, when you chose to be a mother, you chose to give up your "being a teenager"

And if you're smoking, no matter if you're doing it around your child or not, you will catch flack for it. Trust me on that one.

~Jill~

Danielle008
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:10 PM

thank god for you!!!

Quoting starrynight819:

I'm 18 too btw, add me! (i feel sooo young here)

For people who are going to bash,

Hookah is PERFECTLY legal. It is just an oversized pipe for flavored tobacco (its sooo delicious)  Plus the smoke does NOT smell like cigarette smoke, unless you use regular tobacco. Its a much fruitier scent.

Hookah gets a bad rap because people use it frequently to place marijuana where the TOBACCO should be.

OP, your still a teen (so am I) we are ALLOWED to have fun once in a while! Just because we have children, doesn't mean we can't get alone time. My fiancee and I have agreed that it is perfectly reasonable for us to go out once or twice every two months WITHOUT our baby-to-be. Don't let people with outdated views get you down

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)