Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

~*~what baby item could you not live without?~*~

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:07 PM
  • 32 Replies

What baby item was your fave?...Which one was the one you just couldn't live without?...I'm not due until September, but I was just curious.. 

happy

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.    6Love does not delight in evil but rejoicesis not self- with the truth.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skinnyminnie121
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:08 PM

ummm diapers?

milmiracle
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:08 PM

onesies.

jennymitchell
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:09 PM

Boppy, hands down.  Later, baby monitor.

theskillfactor
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:09 PM

I could be a smart aleck and say the crib, or car seat, or all the obvious ones, but really, when DS was a newborn I would have DIED without his swing. That was the only place he would nap for quite awhile.

hope2bsoon
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:10 PM

well someone mentioned that they are IN LOVE with the diaper genie..it was awesome..I was just wondering what other gadgets were great for a baby!

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.    6Love does not delight in evil but rejoicesis not self- with the truth.

theskillfactor

The infant one that is a full circle, and lower in the middle, or the one you use to BF? I had both, and both were REALLY nice, but the infant one was so easy to take places, and DS could sleep on it (I know it says not to, but I was always right there.)

Quoting jennymitchell:

Boppy, hands down.  Later, baby monitor.

wesleysmom08

When my son was smaller, it was either the bouncy seat or the swing. That was the only way I was able to get things done. Now its the pack n play. I put him in there and he plays with toys while im vaculing or whatever. And you might think about getting a carrier so that you can do things hands free for those days when they dont want put down.

aarensmommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:11 PM

umm..when i son was first born i loved the swing and rocker seat/bouncy seat...diaper genie2. uh that is all i can think of right now. stuff i used myself was the boppy pillow after i had him i was sore and i could only sit on his boppy he never used it but i did

Daisypath Wedding TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

make sure to let them know i sent you!

franklynnsmom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:11 PM

Sling for newborn then when they get bigger the carrier you wear.........A must have for me, we have 3 slings we pass around in our family to all the new moms.....I gave mine to my hubbys cousin who was having #3 and she absolutly loved it......I bought mine at walmart for about 20 dolloars but the other 2 are hand made!!

jazzyandpat
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:12 PM

for my dd it was her swing... omg at 3 am in the moring i would put her in it to get her back to sleep put on come ccr. out she went. my ds was the vaccum cleaner it put him to sleep. strange iknow. hey what ever works for the child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)