Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Curious about Diapers!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:54 PM
  • 25 Replies

Poll

Question: What brand?

Options:

Huggies

Luvs

Pampers

Store Brand (which one?)

Cloth

Other (which?)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 64

View Results

What Kind of diapers do you use and why?
Personally I love Pampers, especially overnight. I dont mind store brands like target or kirkland but I only use them during the day otherwise I have found they leak.
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mama2HannahLynn
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:55 PM

We used the Parents Choice from walmart, they were the cheapest around here and worked fine.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

cs_1498
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:55 PM

I voted other, we use G-Diapers.

Angelbabii407
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:56 PM
whats that?
Quoting cs_1498:

I voted other, we use G-Diapers.

isra1986
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:56 PM
Cloth during the day, Pampers at night and when we go out. Any other brand breaks her out!

lollipopcat
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:58 PM

In the beginning we used Pampers. I loved the swaddlers, but as he got bigger we switch to Luvs since at a certain point they both leaked. So we went with what was cheaper.  Huggies *always* leaked for us.

pregnancy

shaunta20

Same here..

Quoting Mama2HannahLynn:

We used the Parents Choice from walmart, they were the cheapest around here and worked fine.

texasmom1982

My daughter wore nothing but luvs until she turned a year old and we switched to pampers cruisers because she broke out from the luvs.  So far for the past month she has not had a reaction to the pampers.  We tried huggies but she broke out from those too.

Mom2LiamNMolly
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 6:59 PM

Liam wears Baby Basics brand during the day and Huggies Overnights while sleeping. Molly wears Pampers Baby Dry all the time.

motherhood-quote21

Stefanie - Mommy to Liam Patrick 07/07 (IUGR) and Molly Kate 06/08 (IUGR, Pre-Natal Stroke, Developmental Delays, and Failure to Thrive) and Wife to Mark since 2/17/2006

ErikaM27
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:00 PM

I've used huggies for my son I found that luvs sagged when he was peed I didn't like that. Don't know about others but that brand was good. Also have bought white cloud for my son and the walmart brand.

Profile Comments
Ravensmom07
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:00 PM

That's what we used up until a couple of weeks ago, diapers and pull-ups. But both of my girls all of a sudden became allergic to them! So now we use whatever we can find that's cheap! We found Luvs at Save-a-lot for pretty cheap so we got them for the baby but we have Huggies pull-ups.

Quoting Mama2HannahLynn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)